Wrestling Thread June 18-24 | 6/21 TNA Impact LIVE 8pm et - Will Aries Give Up The X-Div Title?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

how is Honky Tonk Man not in the HOF?

I saw a shoot of his and inferred that his relationship with the E' is rocky.
He also made some inflammatory comments towards HBK and his back injury.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

how is Honky Tonk Man not in the HOF?

You should check out the audio clip where Bubba the Love Sponge calls Honky Tonk...comedy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Wait...what the hell happened??? I flipped to a music channel for no more than a minute, and Del Rio's music is playing again
roll.gif

For real.. I was reading all of the posts on this page.. After I was done.. I heard the bell ringing.. Lol damn..

Wait people dont like Del Rio? Hes one of my favorites he needs more promotion and better matches IMO

Originally Posted by Antidope

Wait people dont like Del Rio? Hes one of my favorites he needs more promotion and better matches IMO
Fantastic wrestler, but he's been cutting the same promos since 2010, nearly word for word, except replacing one wrestlers name with another.
Why are they doing this to Layla
frown.gif
frown.gif
?

Just have Layla in the ring jumping up and down by herself...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Slater stole those pants from Ryder. Hey Lauper, slater sucks but let him finish the damn promo.

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS IS TERRIBLE
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Heath Slater has me watching Love & Hip Hop Atlanta right now. LOVE & ^@#&$($) HIP HOP ATLANTA!!

Back
Top Bottom