Wrestling Thread June 18-24 | 6/21 TNA Impact LIVE 8pm et - Will Aries Give Up The X-Div Title?

Heyman is a fool
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Bingo hall...ouch 
laugh.gif

that has to hurt 

yet that bingo hall had great matches and legends wrestling there. I guess Terra Ryzin didn't own a t.v.

that was a great promo, I enjoyed it. But I still wish Brock came out. Heyman is doing a solid job as the mouth piece.

Does anyone else think this is far too similar to HHH v Taker build up. you know HHH saying I'll face you at WM, then Taker saying no back n forth then finally giving in

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Bingo hall...ouch 
laugh.gif

that has to hurt 

yet that bingo hall had great matches and legends wrestling there. I guess Terra Ryzin didn't own a t.v.

QFT
RVD>HHH

Eddie Guererro>HHH

Dean Malenko>HHH

Shane Douglas>HHH

Foley>HHH

Sabu>HHH

Terry Funk>HHH

Tazz>HHH

Steve Austin>HHH

Yeah, more ADR coming in driving a rented car, followed by him giving us the exact same match as usual..Can't Wait!!!

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I always laugh when people scream "I can't breathe"..

If you can talk..you can breathe..

well given the time-sensitive circumstances, im assuming its faster than saying "since im being choked i probably wont be able to breathe soon as I can only get minimal breaths in at the moment." 

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Bingo hall...ouch 
laugh.gif

that has to hurt 

QFT
RVD>HHH

Eddie Guererro>HHH

Dean Malenko>HHH

Shane Douglas>HHH

Foley>HHH

Sabu>HHH

Terry Funk>HHH

Tazz>HHH

Steve Austin>HHH

I don't think he was referring to ECW; I think he was referring to his current state 

Originally Posted by casekicks

Yeah, more ADR coming in driving a rented car, followed by him giving us the exact same match as usual..Can't Wait!!!

Hey at least the car was something nice and different.

Wait...what the hell happened??? I flipped to a music channel for no more than a minute, and Del Rio's music is playing again
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom