Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

That loss to Brock in hindsight even as a big Brock fan was unnecessary to a degree.

The streak breaking should've been the end.

RIP to my homie Undertaker
gone too soon
*pours out a little liquor*

Too soon? You mean too late

I wonder what stupid gimmick WWE is gonna have for next year

Taker thing is done with, Goldberg done.

All these current wrestlers meh but then again I'm an old head and love mid 90s to about 2003. Everything after that especially now

:smh:

I feel so strongly that Kane should've been involved somehow in that matchup.

And Cena should've been the opponent.

Man its legit sad to see him go, but you can tell he put on a performance as best he could which I do appreciate. I feel he should've ended with sting 2 years ago but in a drew/double pin, a dream match. That is he had the streak still going.

I guess HHH is the legacy match going forward.

He can still go for now.

Wasn't a fan of his entrance tonight though.

Shame that the wwe will hype up that proposal and milk it for total divas instead of remembering this as the last ride for Undertaker

Would've been fitting if ramen gave him a last ride poweromb

has roman lost at mania yet?

Rollins pinned him when he cashed in
It was turned into a triple threat so , yeah

Last edited:
Man, your mans ain't coming back.

There's nobody else left to come home at this point. Oldberg is done. Taker is done. Rock is shooting movies. Shovel just put up his 3rd stinker in a row at Mania.

Unless they change their mind on B+ryan, Phillip is the last man standing that people would care about.

Man its legit sad to see him go, but you can tell he put on a performance as best he could which I do appreciate. I feel he should've ended with sting 2 years ago but in a drew/double pin, a dream match. That is he had the streak still going.

Nobody leaves with a W. Vince is very old school

Back
Top Bottom