Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

that was prescripted
jazz was selling well that night
Good on them for doing the job. Same with the Falcons earlier this year, they really made themselves look like a threat before the Pats' babyface comeback, really put Brady and Co. over.

Last edited:
curiously checked out a stream.....after not watched wrestling for a over 13 years..

motha ******* kicking outta tombstones now?

>D

Just realized that the Hardyz beat The Bullet Club on 2 promotions for the tag titles in ladder matches on 2 straight nights

Just realized that the Hardyz beat The Bullet Club on 2 promotions for the tag titles in ladder matches on 2 straight nights

didnt they lose to the young bucks?

so when cena retires, he's going to leave them jorts and bands on the ring?

Last edited:
tom brady got that hot tag in the fourth after the defense took a beating
Classic booking by the NFL, I must say. They were even able to create an underdog storyline by finally handing down that 4 game suspension, tough to do with an established performer like Brady.

The NFL is a promotion that really is in touch with the people, they knew the Patriots were the peoples' champs in 2016 with the political environment and all.

Kobe was more washed than Taker
View media item 2390263
Still scored 60 in his last game.......taker barely made it thru this match
View media item 2390267 had to edit. :lol: wrong gif initially
I guess randy could put HHH out to pasture
View media item 2390265
Ego [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I do it for the culture B. :nthat: :smokin I am just glad it didn't act up this time with all them quotes.

Last edited:
Wrestling getting kinda ridiculous now.

Lesnar kicked out of 4 spears (one through a baracade) and a jackhammer. Who is touching this dude after this?

Reigns vs Lesnar gonna be like 10 spears vs 10 F5's i swear

Wrestling getting kinda ridiculous now.

Lesnar kicked out of 4 spears (one through a baracade) and a jackhammer. Who is touching this dude after this?

Reigns vs Lesnar gonna be like 10 spears vs 10 F5's i swear
Ramen/Bork match at WM31 was pretty good -- they can just rehash that with more spears/F5s

Back
Top Bottom