Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

giphy.gif

kluiw7mmhumo.gif

Y'all keep saying it, but..... How does Roman turn heel?

How I think it should have gone the match vs taker shouldn't have been no DQ (not sure when they made that change anyway) and have Roman win dirty. Have the ref get knocked down and while the ref is knocked out give taker a low blow bring in a chair for some chairshots while the ref is down then have Roman help the ref up spear taker one more time 1.2.3. 

I think that would have been a good way to turn him heel have him cheat to take Taker's yard from him.

After sleeping on it, Taker deserved better than that bum Ramen for his final match. John Cena would not have dropped Taker on his back like that. That Tombstone spot was probably designed to be a huge moment and Ramen botched it. Hope he went straight to the gym this morning and started deadlifting.

More casual fan commentaries

Cuz that fought hhh had the spinning flip splash off the top rope. That was impressive.

I'm extra curious about the bray dude though. That whole persona is wild. The promo before the fight with the slave and setting the shed on fire had me hype and I had no clue what it meant. Just looked cool as ****.

And the hhh promo with the cut scenes with the throne. Production value 10+

Jeff looking like he's just there to be a Hardy Boy and get a check while Matt is in full Broken persona hoping he can use that.

@22stylez Did Miz have one of the loudest pops when he was playing to the crowd?

Did you enjoy the show?

Was Reigns boos loud? Sound muted on TV.

According to Meltzer, WWE and JR trying to make a deal for him to return to the company.

Thought he was signed to NJPW?

that hour of the show after it should have ended was brutal to watch three piss poor matches but im not shocked its exactly why im only watching the big PPV's now this company doesnt have a clue anymore

Watching the womens fatal 4way.

Bayley almost busts her *** coming out.

Nia wasn't needed.

Could've just made a it a triple threat with Bayley as the underdog chasing the title and winning it last night.

Way to drop the ball on this women's revolution.

I'm sure they didn't show it, but after the Roman/Taker match when they were playing Taker's music and had the flames going, the stage actually caught on fire. They had to hit it with the extinguisher :lol:

@22stylez
Did Miz have one of the loudest pops when he was playing to the crowd?

Was Reigns boos loud? Sound muted on TV.
Crowd was popping hard for Miz :lol:

The boos for Roman were loud AF. I was cheering him though :smokin

These cheers/boo's would've been louder if it was a domed stadium.

How was it when u left?

How was the crowd?

Last edited:
Watching the womens fatal 4way.

Bayley almost busts her *** coming out.

Nia wasn't needed.

Could've just made a it a triple threat with Bayley as the underdog chasing the title and winning it last night.

Way to drop the ball on this women's revolution.

The ball for the Women's Division was dropped long ago :smh:

Did they possibly do something with the audio after Reigns won? I didn't hear many boos like I expected.

Back
Top Bottom