Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

22stylez 22stylez Did Miz have one of the loudest pops when he was playing to the crowd?

Did you enjoy the show?

Was Reigns boos loud? Sound muted on TV.
Man the miz was AWESOME (no pun) loved how he was playing to the crowd man. He got a lot of loud pops. I was cheering for the miz big time! People in my section were cheering hard for the miz and I loved it man

Romans boos were loud. But being in both stadiums it seemed like romans boos were more loud last year when he won vs hhh. I think a lot of people knew Roman was going over. I was the only one cheering for Roman man. People in front of me were giving the finger to Roman after he won and left it up for a while :lol: :smh:

Crowd was hot for the Brock match and obviously when the hardys came out.

My personal favorite match of the night goes to Seth/HHH

Of the weekend...easily the 3 way tag match at NXT. Still got raw sd to go. I'll be closer for RAW. Floor seats row 3.

My favorite shot of the night :pimp:
View media item 2390622Got a lot of good shots but were caught on video. Like the Seth Phoenix splash or the Charlotte cork screw moonsault.

Overall solid night. Wayyyyy better than WM32.
Favorite match HHH/Seth least favorite.... toss up between dean/corbin or women's sd match.

Hoping for some good stuff today and tomorrow. Then I got payback at the end of the month in San Jose :pimp: think I'll be done for the year after that :lol:

Last edited:
These cheers/boo's would've been louder if it was a domed stadium.

How was it when u left?

How was the crowd?
Crowd seemed pretty happy all things considered. Everyone hated Roman, but I think understood that Taker is old school and wanted to go out on his back. I think everybody was ready to get out of there. Show was super long. Me, Case and the Cincy boys got in the stadium at like 4 and didn't leave til midnight.

I thought Mania was decent just the main event was lackluster. Thanks for the memories taker but it's time.

What happens to Oldberg now?

How was the Brock/Goldberg match on tv? Crowd (at least in my section) was really hot for it and it was actually pretty enjoyable...

nthat.gif

Rumor is that the wwe is not happy with Dean due to being drunk at the hof ceremony.

So they're disappointed he was in character :lol: :lol:

Kobe was more washed than Taker

kobe dropped 60

undertaker dropped dead

the **** you talking bout?

nom sayin. dudes just be running they lips

He was dead for a full year before that game. It was basically a person's last movements after being shot in the stomach

He never should've been forced out. They can spin his exit however, but they fired him.
Yes they did. Last night Bayley should've won it for the first time, not been retaining.
Don't think JR was forced out. Maybe he was but story was he went out on his own terms after that 2k debacle.

After sleeping on it, Taker deserved better than that bum Ramen for his final match. John Cena would not have dropped Taker on his back like that. That Tombstone spot was probably designed to be a huge moment and Ramen botched it. Hope he went straight to the gym this morning and started deadlifting.

What was he trying to do when he ran at the ropes at the end, then just stopped and punch 'Taker in the face? :lol:

What was he trying to do when he ran at the ropes at the end, then just stopped and punch 'Taker in the face? :lol:
It looked like taker wasn't set for the spear. Dude stumbled sideways so Roman had to improvise on that one :lol:

The first half of WM was great

Shane and AJ had a good match to kick off the show.

The Raw women put on a pretty decent match, I still say Charlotte should've won and made a new streak.

I liked the KO vs Y2J but the ending was meh. After the powerbomb to the apron he should still hit the pop up power bomb then pin him.

The ladder match was awesome, the POP for the hardys was insane. Everyone saying delete was WONDERFUL!!!

After that went downhill, I barely saw any of the mixed match.

Seth and HHH put on a good match the ending I really liked with continuous counters of the pedigree was dope.

SD women was expected.

Brock and Goldberg I must say was better then I expected it to be lol

Taker Reign was sad, I was worried him having to go up that entire ramp after match.

Overall I really enjoyed the WM.

Im a huge Hardys fan, they need to stay broken. They rejuvenated their careers with this, wrestling fans across the world know the delete chant. They did the chase for gold expedition, which brought more eyes on them. It was entertaining something entirely new and refreshing. Like I said if they aren't broken, I hope it's a short term contract and they go to NJPW and continue obtaining Gold all across space and time.

Last edited:
Roman couldve speared him but looked out for takers health
Tonight was the sloppiest taker has looked
Big dog had to do it and put him down for good

Universe mad cause if RR wait til Mojo gets a real push lol

Vince hit a grand slam
Got major outlets covering it bc of gronk, cena proposal, takers last match
As always raw after mania is must see. Watch it have solid ratings vs ncaab and mlb opening night

Last edited:
Roman couldve speared him but looked out for takers health
Tonight was the sloppiest taker has looked
Big dog had to do it and put him down for good

Universe mad cause if RR wait til Mojo gets a real push lol

Vince hit a grand slam
Got major outlets covering it bc of gronk, cena proposal, takers last match
As always raw after mania is must see. Watch it have solid ratings vs ncaab and mlb opening night

Mojo is another guy that could flourish as a heel because he's so obnoxious as a face.

Back
Top Bottom