Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Speak on it, bruddah.
He's on his period. As you can tell from the color of his font.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

@cosmiccoffee9  I dunno man.

As I read the article, she gave me the vibe of someone who asks you a million questions during a movie.

Thats a pet peeve of mine

Last edited:
read that article last night and it was great
wwe did it's job with WM by being able to draw in the casuals. who knows if she ever watch it on the reg, but when mania comes around she may and also introduce it to her friends

CHARLOTTE FLAIR, BAYLEY, SASHA, AND NIA JAX

Here is what I think about each of the women competing in this four-way elimination match:

Bayley is the Lisa Frank of wrestling. She wears bright colors, reminds me of Punky Brewster, and comes across as very kind, which is impressive, given that she beats people up for a living.
I obviously like Charlotte the best. Yes, we have the same name, but she’s also a total boss who wears medieval capes.
Nia Jax is the most intimidating human I’ve ever laid eyes on; she’s a formidable, close to 300-pound woman who is stunningly beautiful and probably eats the ground-up bones of her opponents for breakfast.
Sasha Banks rides in on a chariot and has flowing pink hair. I’m here for it.

Bow down to THE QUEEN as @MsCharlotteWWE walks the same ramp as @RicFlairNatrBoy did nine years ago! #WrestleMania pic.twitter.com/ufofPSmU8y
— WWE WrestleMania (@WrestleMania) April 3, 2017

They start wrestling, and if a woman ever looked at me the way Charlotte is looking at her opponents, I’d start to cry and sprint away as fast as I could. She just cork-screwed off the top rope onto all three of the other wrestlers.

Charlotte, Bayley, and Sasha quickly realize that the only way they stand a chance against Nia Jax is to team up against her, so they do, and she’s caput. Sasha also gets eliminated.

Now Charlotte has Bayley’s leg in a figure four. I have a blanket over my eyes because it hurts too much to watch.

Somehow, after all the back and forth, body slamming, and rope slinging, Bayley manages to defend her championship title and win the belt. Charlotte looks pissed but resigned to the fact that Bayley won, fair and square, thanks to a deftly deployed elbow. I’m here for the elbows, because it’s the only wrestling move I know. I used to do it to my cousins when we were little (if you’re reading, Wilders, sorry for everything).

You know what comes after the #Figure4 as @MsCharlotteWWE TRIES to lock in the #Figure8! #WrestleMania #WomensTitle pic.twitter.com/dXVScN57q3
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) April 3, 2017

I'm just sitting here with my mouth open. I've never witnessed anything like that in my life. It was by far the best match I’ve seen yet. It will probably be the best match of the night.

Women rule.

is nia really close to 3bills?

Last edited:

laugh.gif

@cosmiccoffee9  I dunno man.

As I read the article, she gave me the vibe of someone who asks you 1 million questions during a movie.

Thats a pet peeve of mine
laugh.gif
 Oh so it's her. Yeah she gave off a bit of a vibe for me too in some things she wrote but she ******* gets it and that's so encouraging to me.

More callups = less time for people currently on the roster.

Im very against call ups. Plently of viable talent on the roster already

Naw bro if the cut the talking give each dude 15 min matches it would be awhole lot better imo like 96 97 98 wcw

I'm really not gonna let this go...if you're a competitor who can't connect with the fans and you don't read this article, you're a fool in tights.

Tweet that **** at your favorite underappreciated wrestler.

I'm gonna rep you again tomorrow, @jcmojica24, that's what ima do.

Last edited:
wwe did it's job with WM by being able to draw in the casuals. who knows if she ever watch it on the reg, but when mania comes around she may and also introduce it to her friends

CHARLOTTE FLAIR, BAYLEY, SASHA, AND NIA JAX

Here is what I think about each of the women competing in this four-way elimination match:

Bayley is the Lisa Frank of wrestling. She wears bright colors, reminds me of Punky Brewster, and comes across as very kind, which is impressive, given that she beats people up for a living.
I obviously like Charlotte the best. Yes, we have the same name, but she’s also a total boss who wears medieval capes.
Nia Jax is the most intimidating human I’ve ever laid eyes on; she’s a formidable, close to 300-pound woman who is stunningly beautiful and probably eats the ground-up bones of her opponents for breakfast.
Sasha Banks rides in on a chariot and has flowing pink hair. I’m here for it.

Bow down to THE QUEEN as @MsCharlotteWWE walks the same ramp as @RicFlairNatrBoy did nine years ago! #WrestleMania pic.twitter.com/ufofPSmU8y
— WWE WrestleMania (@WrestleMania) April 3, 2017

They start wrestling, and if a woman ever looked at me the way Charlotte is looking at her opponents, I’d start to cry and sprint away as fast as I could. She just cork-screwed off the top rope onto all three of the other wrestlers.

Charlotte, Bayley, and Sasha quickly realize that the only way they stand a chance against Nia Jax is to team up against her, so they do, and she’s caput. Sasha also gets eliminated.

Now Charlotte has Bayley’s leg in a figure four. I have a blanket over my eyes because it hurts too much to watch.

Somehow, after all the back and forth, body slamming, and rope slinging, Bayley manages to defend her championship title and win the belt. Charlotte looks pissed but resigned to the fact that Bayley won, fair and square, thanks to a deftly deployed elbow. I’m here for the elbows, because it’s the only wrestling move I know. I used to do it to my cousins when we were little (if you’re reading, Wilders, sorry for everything).

You know what comes after the #Figure4 as @MsCharlotteWWE TRIES to lock in the #Figure8! #WrestleMania #WomensTitle pic.twitter.com/dXVScN57q3
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) April 3, 2017

I'm just sitting here with my mouth open. I've never witnessed anything like that in my life. It was by far the best match I’ve seen yet. It will probably be the best match of the night.

Women rule.

I think Jojo announced her at 272 or something :lol: :lol:

I'm really not gonna let this go...if you're a competitor who can't connect with the fans and you don't read this article, you're a fool in tights.

Tweet that **** at your favorite underappreciated wrestler.

I'm gonna rep you again tomorrow, @jcmojica24
, that's what ima do.

Glad you were able to read it I think it's a great piece on wrestling from an outsiders prospective.

She's got to be at least 250 plus. Mix her height in the equation, I'd assume 285 isn't unreasonable

I smashed a Samoan girl shorter than her and she was a solid 225 at the time(probably 5'4-5'5)

Them Samoan women carry weight different.

while watching raw last night my girlfriend asked why Nia was wrestling so soon after giving birth 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

She's got to be at least 250 plus. Mix her height in the equation, I'd assume 285 isn't unreasonable
I smashed a Samoan girl shorter than her and she was a solid 225 at the time(probably 5'4-5'5)

Them Samoan women carry weight different.

:pimp: thats why i love her. Dudes be so quick to dismiss a fat chick not knowing the have the best yambs ever. Go ahead a chase the petite girls i take a fat chick anyday. Im not talking ssbbw but bbw are :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom