Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

that article was just sent to my wife........ maybe she will understand why I enjoy wrestling now. :\

He’s wearing red, white, and blue tights, no shirt, and has the most luscious hair I’ve ever seen on a man.
tumblr_ont2d2OzOU1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Man that whole article is full of great quotes the one about Brock had me laughing out loud
laugh.gif
What's so valuable about the piece is the open-minded insight from a total Outsider. 

She went into detail about what each Superstar's attributes told her as the ultimate casual fan, from ring attire to offense to overall look.

She also offered perspective on some of the more colorful aspects of the sport in the context of the "real world."

She showed off a natural grasp of ring psychology.

Best of all, she did it while fully immersed in the experience to a visceral extent.

In my opinion, everyone who either is or aspires to be part of the squared circle legacy NEEDS to read this article.

I haven't even seen her picture and I'd totally take her out for ice cream.

Man that whole article is full of great quotes the one about Brock had me laughing out loud :lol:
What's so valuable about the piece is the open-minded insight from a total Outsider. 

She went into detail about what each Superstar's attributes told her as the ultimate casual fan, from ring attire to offense to overall look.

She also offered perspective on some of the more colorful aspects of the sport in the context of the "real world."

She showed off a natural grasp of ring psychology.

Best of all, she did it while fully immersed in the experience to a visceral extent.

In my opinion, everyone who either is or aspires to be part of the squared circle legacy NEEDS to read this article.

I haven't even seen her picture and I'd totally take her out for ice cream.

I seriously enjoyed the hell out of that article it was a GREAT read

Pretty good read

Writer watches WrestleMania for her first ever wrestling event and blogs the whole thing

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/4/3/15...first-time-watching-wrestling-oh-my-good-lord

I was reading that last night :pimp:

That’s what this is all about. As someone just dropping in, I was an imposter. I regretted that I couldn’t fully appreciate the beauty of the relationships or the narrative arcs because I just didn’t know enough. But if you grew up a wrestling fan or have been following the sport (yes, it’s a sport) for a while, you become invested in the storylines. You have years worth of build up, tension that comes to a climax when the matches are announced, and gets released as the referee counts to three and a winner is crowned (belted?). The announcers do an incredible job of fueling those dramatic fires.

Any good sport worth its salt is largely about fans’ connection to the athletes and memories of past teams. Wrestling takes all of that, adds raw human impulses and violent physical action, dresses everything up in spandex and sequins, and sells it to football stadiums filled with screaming humans who are willing to suspend their disbelief to enter a weird, wild, mystical world that isn’t a far cry from one giant Greek tragedy.

And as long as everyone — fans and performers alike — is a willing participant, there’s something kind of glorious about the whole visceral experience. This is living.

she put over wrestling better than that geek Max Landis ever did

Anybody else worried that the WWE are going to ruin The Hardy's? It feels like they've completely stripped away everything that made Matt Hardy relevant again. They should have come in and been completely over the top like they have been since the broken Matt stuff started. Can see them going stale in a few months if the company decides to just have them as yet another basic tag team.

i said this when they first returned

this is weird as ****

it can either be because of pending legal action from anthem OR that matt hardy does not want vince owning the broken gimmick

in other news rip eric young and roderick strong signing over their names to meek mahon

Last edited:
"Seth Rollins is a beautiful man. Triple H is a jacked-up monster."

:lol:

RANDY ORTON vs. BRAY WYATT

"I think this match is a big deal, like, a championship or something? But it’s really boring. After the ladders, Seth’s pain, the women’s badass fight, Triple H’s entrance, and all the buildup surrounding this match, I’m pretty disappointed.

I don’t even remember who won and it just ended."

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Goldberg looks like that gym teacher I made up at the beginning of this blog post who kept eating creatine after he was fired, got another job as a high school softball coach, and ripped his shirt off in a rage after the girls lost the championship.

HOWLING :rofl:

My new car (or new to me at least) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 (Excuse the dirty car was just unloaded in this pic) 

Was between this or a newer tahoe, but I like speed. 

Been wanting one since high school since I saw the Bull Run show.

Goldberg hosted the show. 

hppp_0707_01_z%20bullrun_2002_pontiac_trans_am_WS6%20goldberg.jpg

hppp_0707_04_z-bullrun_2002_pontiac_trans_am_ws6-left_front_view.jpg

Last edited:

Speaking of stables, What wrestlers would you like to see together in the squared circle? Present and future mostly. . . If want to include past wrestlers in their primes that's cool too...

Stables that never were... or have yet to be...

This question is for everyone 
Roman Reigns don't need no ******* help, dammit. He's a big dog yardsman already.

I just want Bray Wyatt to get his **** together.

Back
Top Bottom