Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

UUUUUUUUUUUU uuuuu

LOOOOOOOOKKKKKK

SOOOOOOOO OOOOOH

GUD  2 ME

Is their NTWT money in the bank 
nerd.gif

Those classic WWF Tag Titles, they need to bring those backs, instead of those nickels we have now

LeBatard is :smokin

Refreshing to see something different from the boring *** norm. DDP obviously didn't know what he was getting into though :lol:

Alvarez saying that NXT should be included in receiving wrestlers from RAW/SD who need gimmick changes or just new scenery....

I said this months ago :smokin

Raw: Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, Dana Brooke & Titus O'Neil
Smackdown: Get Aiden English away from Gotch, Curt Hawkins & Dolph Ziggler

Those are the guys are the main roster who could benefit the most from retooling down at NXT

Alvarez saying that NXT should be included in receiving wrestlers from RAW/SD who need gimmick changes or just new scenery....

I agree. But at the same time, that would be like half the main roster. Cant develop EVERYONE into a star. Some cats were just born to be jobbers :lol:

Y'all are saying that's fine to drop guys down to NXT, but yet most people only want NXT to be a developmental league with new talent w/no experience..

I also think they should drop guys down there and repackage them/give them something to do..But they also need to go back to using it as a show to develop talent..Quit making these TNA/ROH/Japan guys spend so much damn time in the minors..Bring them up faster and use house shows to teach the guys the "WWE TV" style of wrestling..Most already know how to wrestle to a hard camera, so stop wasting their time and talent..

Bless DDP's heart for all the good stuff he does, but sometimes he really seems like a thin-skinned doucher

I'm glad Revival showed up on Raw

SD tag division is a ****show

American Alpha wasting away over there

Back
Top Bottom