Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Y'all are saying that's fine to drop guys down to NXT, but yet most people only want NXT to be a developmental league with new talent w/no experience..

I also think they should drop guys down there and repackage them/give them something to do..But they also need to go back to using it as a show to develop talent..Quit making these TNA/ROH/Japan guys spend so much damn time in the minors..Bring them up faster and use house shows to teach the guys the "WWE TV" style of wrestling..Most already know how to wrestle to a hard camera, so stop wasting their time and talent..

This, but that's the environment the WWE created themselves, turning an actual developmental into what amounts to a whole different brand. Roode, Nakamura, Aries, Eric Young and some others should've immediately went to the main roster, but that's what happens when they feel they need "star power" for NXT.

Remember Titus' NXT run?

I think he lost every match, but he looked like a badass doing it :lol: No joking around during his stint there

a29d3a265866b427763f7ec1d52a8fb5.jpg

Why all the hate for Prince Balor's entrance?..With UT retired we still need at least 1 person around with that kind of theatrical gimmick/entrance..Y'all in here sounding like you want nothing but Ultimate Warrior style entrances..

Why all the hate for Prince Balor's entrance?..With UT retired we still need at least 1 person around with that kind of theatrical gimmick/entrance..Y'all in here sounding like you want nothing but Ultimate Warrior style entrances..
Nah, we just want him to walk to the ring in less than 5 minutes.

Why are you always defending Vince?

Nah, we just want him to walk to the ring in less than 5 minutes.

Why are you always defending Vince?

Not defending Vince at all..And Finn's entrance last night didn't take 5 minutes..He's had a couple extended entrances on special shows/Network specials, which is totally acceptable..I'd agree with y'all if he came out in the Demon gear ever night and did the whole "crawling" entrance, but he doesn't so everyone needs to calm down and take a breath..

It's really weird for me to be the one to tell people to quit btching and complaining about the current product/wrestlers..

Not defending Vince at all..And Finn's entrance last night didn't take 5 minutes..He's had a couple extended entrances on special shows/Network specials, which is totally acceptable..I'd agree with y'all if he came out in the Demon gear ever night and did the whole "crawling" entrance, but he doesn't so everyone needs to calm down and take a breath..

It's really weird for me to be the one to tell people to quit btching and complaining about the current product/wrestlers..
Go back and time his entrance last night Case.

Entrance Means: Time music hit, to time music ends.

It surely was 5 mins.

And it has been 5 minutes other times when he wasn't Demon Finn.

You go to Orlando and get starstruck and all of a sudden you are on Vince's payroll. I see how it is man. Everybody's got a price. #SomeManSaid

Last edited:

Go back and time his entrance last night Case.

Entrance Means: Time music hit, to time music ends.

It surely was 5 mins.

And it has been 5 minutes other times when he wasn't Demon Finn.

You go to Orlando and get starstruck and all of a sudden you are on Vince's payroll. I see how it is man. Everybody's got a price. #SomeManSaid

lmaoooo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom