Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

tumblr_o0fexoOdgg1sj4xr4o1_400.gif
GIVE ME THIS
AJ will be switched over to raw next week where his career will die slowly in the hands of ramen 
frown.gif

Non NXT/casual WWE fans prob like wtf is going on? Lmaooo

lol that was me when Kevin Owens made his main roster debut. I JUST got back into wrestling after years of not following what was going on and had no clue what NXT even was. when he came out to challenge Cena on RAW he got a pretty big pop and I was just sittin here like "who's this fat kid?" :lol:

lol that was me when Kevin Owens made his main roster debut. I JUST got back into wrestling after years of not following what was going on and had no clue what NXT even was. when he came out to challenge Cena on RAW he got a pretty big pop and I was just sittin here like "who's this fat kid?"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol that was me when Kevin Owens made his main roster debut. I JUST got back into wrestling after years of not following what was going on and had no clue what NXT even was. when he came out to challenge Cena on RAW he got a pretty big pop and I was just sittin here like "who's this fat kid?" :lol:

:rofl: didnt he come out with the NXT belt too? At least that made him look important to a casual

Back
Top Bottom