Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Why didn't they make their match Sunday a street fight that would have made more sense

Got in today from WrestleMania weekend. Such a good trip. NXT was definitely my favorite part of the weekend. Nakamura gets me sooooo hyped. His entrance was :smokin

Why didn't they make their match Sunday a street fight that would have made more sense
There were 3 other no dq matches lol
Exactly 
laugh.gif
 and if there was any two dudes where it made the most sense for a match to be no DQ it would be these two psychos 

Probably because it would've been too similar to the "non-sanctioned" Seth/Triple H match and the "no holds barred" match with Reigns/Undertaker.

I came home right on time :pimp:
Same. I walked in the door to seeing the TyeBreaker and right before I went to start :smokin Da Gawd Swagsuke came through. View media item 2392970View media item 2392972

Greatttttt way to do it. Don't have to say a word.. just let the crowd/his charisma do it all.

I love it.
Dude is the SwagMaster. He doesn't need to speak.
Hope corbin kill ambrose. Have that jobber sent to raw next week and bam the shield
View media item 2392973
Baron should of won the title at Mania whats the point of this match he lost clean.
Of course he should have won. Dean is far less memorable when he has a belt. Not good. :x

I don't eem care about the rest of the show b

DON'T EEM CARE

(Unless Almas debuts)
La Sombra deserves a push for always putting dudes over in NXT. Real talk.
Nakamura on Smackdown. :pimp:

Please Sweet Baby Jesus keep AJ on Smackdown.

Nakamura v. AJ at Mania or even SummerFest.
View media item 2392977
Hopefully Mauro comes back too so he can call Nak matches and PLEASE LEAVE STYLES ON SMACKDOWN
View media item 2392978
I love Almas dude is a beast
Every now and then you say some **** that actually makes sense. :nthat:

This needs to happen. Just let them cook.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom