Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

2672492_o.gif

:rofl:

Bray needs a complete repackaging. He really is the anti-Taker. He won the WWE title just to give Orton an unnecessary reign. He can't be taken seriously.

That isn't true. Let him win his matches and have a decent title run then he'll be taken seriously. His current gimmick is fine, he just puts EVERYONE else over.

Man, who would've thought a WWE crowd would be popping for a Japanese wrestler? :pimp:

They used to think Luchadors wouldn't crossover

They said people don't care about womens wrestling

Its always some **** that they made up. Talent is talebt you treat a guy like a star he'll be a star

They used to think Luchadors wouldn't crossover

They said people don't care about womens wrestling

Its always some **** that they made up. Talent is talebt you treat a guy like a star he'll be a star

Yup let these dudes cook and they will be fine

Ihustle vs 22 at NTWTPAYBACK FOR THE WORLD TITLE
He posts a couple pics of Finn Balor for yall to fap coma to and all of a sudden he deserve a shot at HHH??

giphy.gif

plz 
roll.gif

I beat 22Centz, killed Peep.....again, and washed some other jobber that was in the match

Holla at me when somebody makes me a fire avy and maybe ill answer my phone from Mexico

He posts a couple pics of Finn Balor for yall to fap coma to and all of a sudden he deserve a shot at HHH??

giphy.gif

plz :rofl:  

I beat 22Centz, killed Peep.....again, and washed some other jobber that was in the match

Holla at me when somebody makes me a fire avy and maybe ill answer my phone from Mexico

Nobody aint makin you jack ****! 22 will make you OBSOLETE!

Last edited:
718 you from ny im guess why the hate ty worked his butt off to get where he is.

Yup. Queens by way of Brooklyn.

I like Ty, threw up the [emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] for him lol. Idk why they hate him in here. Remember when he and Jason Jordan were dying a slow death together? They split up and got themselves over. Nakamura said Ty was a big help in ring when he came to the states. He helped Seth get back into ring shape. He deserves a fair shot.

Yup. Queens by way of Brooklyn.

I like Ty, threw up the [emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] for him lol. Idk why they hate him in here. Remember when he and Jason Jordan were dying a slow death together? They split up and got themselves over. Nakamura said Ty was a big help in ring when he came to the states. He helped Seth get back into ring shape. He deserves a fair shot.

Oh my bad i thought that was trash cans :lol:

Back
Top Bottom