Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Yup. Queens by way of Brooklyn.

I like Ty, threw up the [emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] for him lol. Idk why they hate him in here. Remember when he and Jason Jordan were dying a slow death together? They split up and got themselves over. Nakamura said Ty was a big help in ring when he came to the states. He helped Seth get back into ring shape. He deserves a fair shot.

The hate is because dude is boring in the ring..Only thing he's got going for him is that stupid 10 count thing and nothing else..

Nobody aint makin you jack ****! 22 will make you OBSOLETE
I'm glad you got a price. Everyone's got a price. :smokin
million-dollar-man-ted-dibiase-virgil-foot-rub.png
I will take you under my wing :pimp:

iVirgil used to massage men's feet for money and now he's the NTWT World champion, talk about a come up

Last edited:
watching sd now, so swagsuke didn't even have a match? should have saved him for next week if that's the case, I can see that they wanted to have him debut for the left over mania crowd tho.

The hate is because dude is boring in the ring..Only thing he's got going for him is that stupid 10 count thing and nothing else..

He's fine in the ring. If Ambrose is IC champ with his trash moveset there's room for Ty. His matches have been short and entertaining

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom