Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

I've always wondered if Harper's in ring gear is "treated" to look like that or if it happened organically. I hope for the first.
Vader was buried back in the day for smelling bad and not washing his gear.  My strong guess is Harper's gear is made to look that way.

Vader was buried back in the day for smelling bad and not washing his gear.  My strong guess is Harper's gear is made to look that way.
You're kidding right? I don't know what's worst. Burying someone for something like that. Or not washing your gear after sweating in it. 

One of the best sellers in Ambrose tagging in one of (or the) worst sellers in the biz today. Such a stark contrast :lol:

Shout out to homie in the Cam jersey near the front..:pimp:

And literally everyone throws that wild punch after Cena's two flying shoulders :lol: :smh:

Cena stay callin loud *** spots 
laugh.gif

I thought so. I also figured y'all would confirm my initial hypothesis. I know I'm fairly new to posting but almost all of NTWT is respectable and full of wrestling knowledge. I really mean that. Y'all are good people. :smile:

I thought so. I also figured y'all would confirm my initial hypothesis. I know I'm fairly new to posting but almost all of NTWT is respectable and full of wrestling knowledge. I really mean that. Y'all are good people.
smile.gif
NTWT fam bam man. This thread, along with CM Punk, single-handedly reignited my love for wrestling

The best thing about this thread is that you can get away with firing shots at others and claim you're just making a heel run

Back
Top Bottom