Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Cena is probably the most genuine guy in the history of the wrestling business..He's truly a legend..I just wish WWE could find a way to phase him out of the title scene, but keep him relevant enough to keep the children happy..
fire king and replace him with cena on the commentary,lol nah but cenas always been a good dude going out his way for charity,but so do alot of superstars as well the wwe as a whole is great with that.

so theyre having 2 ladder matches ? so are they just saying **** daniel bryan and just have reigns win the titles and seth win the contract and go from there? 

Seth in that Catwoman outfit :smh:

batfleck-catwoman.gif

can we set a legit viewing party up ? no more finals or Stanley cup. World Cup won't be on late.

lol that really is a cat woman suit tho 

ambrose got that brooklyn brawler?attiude era bulldog fit smh,lol reigns keeps the shield gear and the theme lol 

I actually think the greaser look is pretty fitting for Ambrose...
Rollins catwoman suit on the other hand, nah...

lol that really is a cat woman suit tho 

ambrose got that brooklyn brawler?attiude era bulldog fit smh,lol reigns keeps the shield gear and the theme lol 
Yeah...it looks like Reigns is being set up for greatness while Ambrose and Rollins are gonna eventually be cast to the wayside. Not cool. All 3 brought something to the table and should be treated as such. They seem to forget that things are always better when there's a plethora of talent that looks strong vs just one guy. :frown:

I was gonna reply to the troll, but I guess my ntwt brethren have taken care of it for me..Thanks guys..

On a different note, what in the holy hell is Seth wearing?..

if anyone should keep the swat attire its dean. hes the one that seems more like the bane out of the group, more of a mercenary

so is everyone under the assumption that the MITB contract match will blow the title match out of the water? baring anything that people talk about for the next 20 years happening

so is everyone under the assumption that the MITB contract match will blow the title match out of the water? baring anything that people talk about for the next 20 years happening
hope they put ambrose in that match also.if its 6 people im guessing...rusev,big e,bo dallas and everyones favorite guy ziggler ,well i hope bo is in it,but prolly going to be bnb.

however since the wwe is burying ziggs i wouldnt doubt them putting bo dalls over ziggler in the match.bo WAS in the final 3 last night. 

just pleaaassseee no kane or big show 

Back
Top Bottom