Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Zach Ryder got no entrance and had to watch that whole promo in the ring. And now he's gonna take a beating and tap like a ***** :lol:

errytime i see Ryder...i think of him with long hair while we was with team rated R 
laugh.gif

I really am confused on why WWE seems intent on pushing people that don't garner a reaction with the crowd. The only good thing about Punk pulling that bogusness is that it forced the company to listen to the people(crowd) and this D Bryan won the title at Mania. But yet and still we get no reaction Del Rio and the barbaric Celtic guy. #BNB is one of the better angles and gets love. As well as that Dolph who always gets more crowd love than ADR or Sheamus. :frown: at least Lana is out looking great as usual. Rusev crush. :smile:

Rusev's superkick is ferocious. :x

A Rusev note I forgot to pass along.. My friend benched with him last week at LA Fitness when they were in town. They spotted each other and he said Rusev put up 405 one time.

Last edited:
seriously tho. whats wrong with zack ryder? why is he unpushable? i know its too late now, but when coming up, did he get any love at all? ant semblance of a push? any ZR matches i should watch?

Please respond.

The woo woo guy 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOBO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The woo woo guy is the 2012 version of Dolph Ziggler 
laugh.gif

I don't know which finisher is worse, Rusev's boring camel clutch or Dallas' crappy bulldog..

Back
Top Bottom