Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Rvd out there sweating bullets and cesaro ain't even broken a sweat. This man is an athletic god.

I remember back in the day when wwe had legit jobbers....with a random *** dude named Mike Johnson with no theme....standing in the ring looking silly

now their jobbers are legit on the roster :smh:  

And I swear it's more than half the roster. Let's just go off the top of my head in tiers:

1st Tier (jobbers who should have been ascended at one time or another)
Kofi
Dolph
Truth
Cody

2nd Tier (jobbers with swift pushes that stalled, and get a win every once and awhile)
Curtis Axel (don't care though, he sucks)
Big E
Ryback
Fandango

3rd Tier (fresh faced jobbers and vet jobbers)
Woods
Ryder
Hunico
Titus
Young
Goldust
Sandow
Gabriel
Kidd
Slater
Jinder
JTG
Yoshi Tatsu
Brodus Clay
Camacho
Santino
McIntyre
Truth
Christian
Mark Henry

I may be missing people, but this is sooooo sad :lol: :smh:. Del Rio may as well be a jobber too.

Last edited:
Is Bray getting a spot in MITB?..And who's the "high spot throw away" going to be?..I'm thinking Ziggler, Cody, or Kofi..

Is Bray getting a spot in MITB?..And who's the "high spot throw away" going to be?..I'm thinking Ziggler, Cody, or Kofi..
Probably Kofi. Cody's busy picking bootleg partners for big bro and Ziggs already lost his qualifying match. Plus Kofi has "Mad Skillz." It says so on his ring attire.

giphy.gif

@PeepGame ,

Great breakdown of the jobber list.

:lol: @ Seth Rollins walking down to the ring using the ramp

Seth Rollins interview time. Didn't even come out to the Evolution music. It's better than Cesaro's theme. I'll say that much.

Too much going on in Seth's theme. I believe that all black suit is the only one he owns.

Back
Top Bottom