laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Originally Posted by hellaones

heels >

punk
mcmahon
heeltista
WWE Heels>>>>>>>WWE Faces

I can't really think of any faces off the top of my head I really like or that I mark out for except for Orton's "tweener" role
I liked Punk in both roles even though his heel time has been dope. There's very few guys who are great at both...

Christian has been good as a face...Taker is Taker...Edge is one of those guys who can work both well.

powder, i mean sheamus would look more crazy if he was bald n kept the beard...

yall saw kevin durant?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I had seriously forgotten about Sheamus.

That could be both a good thing (great build for the Taker match) or a bad thing (obvious reasons)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

heels >

punk
mcmahon
heeltista
WWE Heels>>>>>>>WWE Faces

I can't really think of any faces off the top of my head I really like or that I mark out for except for Orton's "tweener" role
I liked Punk in both roles even though his heel time has been dope. There's very few guys who are great at both...

Christian has been good as a face...Taker is Taker...Edge is one of those guys who can work both well.
I enjoy Edge more as a heel and Taker is what he is, you're right. Christian is one that slipped my mind. He's great as a face but he's another one who they should slap the "tweener" tag onto. He was great in the WWE before they buried him and he left for TNA. (Getting buried by the MEXICOOLS of all people
smh.gif
)

MrMundayNite wrote:
hellaones wrote:
heels >

punk
mcmahon
heeltistaWWE Heels>>>>>>>WWE Faces

what a coincidence
pimp.gif

All WWE Champs Are Heels
I'm not sure if anyone else has realized it or not but with Michelle McCool winning the Women's Championship on Smackdown last week, as it stands right now every single title holder in the WWE right now is a heel. The WWE World Title- Batista , The World Heavyweight Title- Jericho, The U.S. Champ- The Miz, The Intercontinental Title- McIntyre, The Undisputed Tag Champs- Miz and Big Show, and the Diva's Champ- Maryse. In fact the last ECW holder was Zeke Jackson, another heel. I’m not sure when this happened last but this is definitely the first time, in a very long time, that this has been the case.

MrMundayNite wrote:
hellaones wrote:
heels >

punk
mcmahon
heeltistaWWE Heels>>>>>>>WWE Faces

what a coincidence
pimp.gif

All WWE Champs Are Heels
I'm not sure if anyone else has realized it or not but with Michelle McCool winning the Women's Championship on Smackdown last week, as it stands right now every single title holder in the WWE right now is a heel. The WWE World Title- Batista , The World Heavyweight Title- Jericho, The U.S. Champ- The Miz, The Intercontinental Title- McIntyre, The Undisputed Tag Champs- Miz and Big Show, and the Diva's Champ- Maryse. In fact the last ECW holder was Zeke Jackson, another heel. I’m not sure when this happened last but this is definitely the first time, in a very long time, that this has been the case.

Did not notice that.
eek.gif

orto handicap match next week looks like if someone will come in and make the save for orton, which will lead to a tag match at mania

my candidates are kofi, goldust (rhodes brother), brett debiase (mean reeach) or maybe a wwe legend (possibly his dad)

The E needs to develop a strong face. I mean an epic face ala rock or austin. Thing is, there characters were more "tweener" despite getting overwhelming face reactions. Hell, even ministry of darnkess taker was a tweener despite trying to be a full fledged heel. I remember a crowd marking out when he said "there will be a sacrifice tonight".

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

orto handicap match next week looks like if someone will come in and make the save for orton, which will lead to a tag match at mania

my candidates are kofi, goldust (rhodes brother), brett debiase (mean reeach) or maybe a wwe legend (possibly his dad)
I don't think anyone is gonna get involved in their feud. It's strictly Legacy and that's it.

An idea I've heard that's been discussed is having each father in their son's corner for a Wrestlemania match. But how is the actual match gonna shape up?

if they have the handicap match next week then it would make no sense doin it again....i just have a strong feeling its goldust

Goldust coming in to save Randy Orton from a beatdown? And then tag with Orton at Wrestlemania vs. Rhodes and DiBiase?

You gotta be on that same stuff that Cheech & Chong were on tonight fam.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

on another note, Bret should have never came back.

this

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Goldust coming in to save Randy Orton from a beatdown? And then tag with Orton at Wrestlemania vs. Rhodes and DiBiase?

You gotta be on that same stuff that Cheech & Chong were on tonight fam.
laugh.gif

^heeltista was great on the mic

switch it, it will be kofi for the save on orton

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

The E needs to develop a strong face. I mean an epic face ala rock or austin. Thing is, there characters were more "tweener" despite getting overwhelming face reactions. Hell, even ministry of darnkess taker was a tweener despite trying to be a full fledged heel. I remember a crowd marking out when he said "there will be a sacrifice tonight".

God damn how I miss those days.  Nothing was better than going to school on Tuesday in the 6th grade and talking about who got sacrificed.

Back
Top Bottom