Wrestling Thread Mar 14-20 | 3/18 Smackdown - Del Rio v Christian - Cage Match | Sheamus v Kofi

Cole
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Looks like they somewhat are trying to right the ship by bringing the Miz to the forefront, finally having The Rock acknowledge him and be the 1st to reply.

I hate that stupid music they played in the background...they did that same crap w/Kane and it made me sick
laugh.gif

Rock straight ethered cena! haha I love it

Why do they have to have Snooki? uggggh shes the most useless person there is

That was a sick promo. With the corny music and all.

I'd love to see the buyrates WM would do if he entered himself in the Miz/Cena match
eek.gif

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

on last night's fight you can see on sting's face saying "i should of went on and fought the undertaker instead"
While everyone assumes Sting turned down signing with WWE, there has never been a confirmed report that WWE actually offered him a deal, no less a match against The Undertaker.

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

The match that has the best buildup is Cole/Lawler and that's a damn shame. No one cares about HHH/Undertaker. No one cares about Miz/Cena largely in part due to the fact that most of those who watch WWE still view Miz as an undeserving champion. Not his fault as his championship run hasn't been sold at all..
pimp.gif

Miz winning the title gave that company some buzz for 72 hours......It has been downhill from there.........How soon b4 we declare this the worst WWE title reign since Psycho Sid....before he jobbed out to No sell Callaway @ WM 13..

Miz has had better title reigns than Swagger, Mysterio, Kane, and Sheamus, and those are just in recent memory.

What are the chances Cena comes out and tells more awful jokes tonight?

And you're really giving away Del Rio vs Cena on free tv with no build?  I really hope Del Rio is replaced by Brodus Clay.

Just turned this on (DVR).......

the Talent line.... I'm Fu--in Dying!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

great promo.....  he always delivers. ayi carumba.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I wonder if that guitar in the corner is the same one The Rock used to sing to Sacramento?
laugh.gif

I was there for that!!! holy crap.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that was a Fun Night.

Back
Top Bottom