Wrestling Thread Mar 14-20 | 3/18 Smackdown - Del Rio v Christian - Cage Match | Sheamus v Kofi

Originally Posted by casekicks

Why is it that JR can sell a move better than 78% of the locker room?

I was gonna say the same thing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

This was the BEST segment leading up to an actual match at WrestleMania, hands down, no question, end of story.

Awesome, awesome, awesome segment.  Wow.

EXACTLY! I mean I am a Cole Miner, but there can't be a single person on Earth who doesn't want King to WHOOP. DAT. TRICK. That segment single handedly put the match over 10x, kinda hard to top it with 3 weeks to go.

Originally Posted by toine2983

JR selling the ankle lock like he getting raped.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

"GOD ALMIGHTY!!"
laugh.gif

lol at least he wasn't Heidenraped.

Man, I have the kazoos and streamers ready for the E&C reunion.

can i get a recap of the 1st hour plz?

i got home in time to set the 2nd hour to record & ill watch it a lil later 2night

A over the hill wrestler and a hack of an announcer have the most momentum going into the biggest ppv of the year..Anyone else see something wrong with that picture or is it just me?

Originally Posted by NewZ05

can i get a recap of the 1st hour plz?

i got home in time to set the 2nd hour to record & ill watch it a lil later 2night
Rock eithered Cena
Sheamus stopped the dirt shower and won the US title

Snookie punked Vicki

Grand Master Sexay came back slapped his daddy, almost had a heart attack during his promo

JR appeared so did swagger and they bat up on JR and King

Am i alone in thinking that it's sad the best buildups and promos are coming from announcers and an Ex Wrestler?!? What the hell is going on?!

good to see JR. Biggest Buildup in WM is King vs Cole.... wow. lol.
(and Whatever Rock does, that was in terms of matches.)

Swagger.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the fans and their random comments are funny. had me dyin at a couple of them.[/color]

Someone needs a "I Rang Your Doorbell" sign.

Showing Orton's family in the crowd? *ANGLE ALERT* *ANGLE ALERT*

So Orton lives a double life WWE? That wasn't the wife he was with two years ago around this time.. 
laugh.gif

R.I.P. New Nexus.

2011 - 2011.

You will not be missed.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

So Orton lives a double life WWE? That wasn't the wife he was with two years ago around this time.. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom