Wrestling Thread Mar 15-21 | 3/21 TNA Destination X - Styles vs Abyss | Angle vs Anderson

TNA's been way more entertaining IMO.  They dropped the ball big on RVD though.  He came out, beat up Sting for a bit(who didn't sell at all) and left smiling after a beat down?  Even if there's another Sting vs RVD match, it's really about Hogan and Sting.
as for Raw...Why would Austin stun Vince? there's no point, doesn't put anyone over. Plus, if Austin was the referee at Mania, the crowd would be cheering for him instead of Bret(like at WM20). I'm sure he'll be at the PPV anyways.

Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:
Didn't watch TNA, but saw this:

http://www.youtube.com/v/xCL0d-1DkS...xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/xCL0d-1DkS...xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1

Swanton looks
pimp.gif
with TNA's camera angles.
eyes.gif
@ Abyss hulking up

i always thought hardy skimmed opponents when he lands the swanton but he straight squashed styles on the landing right there. good match but everything went downhill after the pin
laugh.gif

with 2 weeks to go to mania, had to work within story lines. couldnt give stunners to everyone, they have a huge ppv . promoted DAMAGE.
Got that from Austin's twitter regarding the no stunners...I guess I can get with that reasoning.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Fast Turtle

You got one guy who is right in pointing out bias in this thread and you got another guy trying to say WWE dropped the ball on Anderson when they gave up on him. That makes me wanna cry! I sound pathetic just like when i was in 6th grade when i was a brainwashed little kid
frown.gif

Uh oh, said something bad about TNA so I must be biased. 
laugh.gif
Impact had it's ups and downs just like Raw has it's ups and downs.It'd be hard to find anyone who thought Raw wasn't a disappointmentlast night compared to what it could be. It was alright, but it was astacked Raw that felt like a run of the mill episode and that's notgood heading into Mania.

But when TNA is decent, it hasextremely little to do with "Hogan's friends". You accuse people ofbeing biased and brainwashed when they say that but it's the truth.Styles vs Hardy was pretty good and you know why? Because 67 year oldJimmy Hart didn't pin a professional wrestler. But you marks(seemingly) don't even acknowledge this and it's nearly impossible totake you seriously. I swear next you're gonna tell me Eric Bischoff canbeat up Vince McMahon in "a real life fight" before the lunch bellrings and that's why TNA is better.
roll.gif

Not gonna lie. Last night was the first night I watched TNA Live and watched Raw later on DVR. I'm really liking TNA. I just wish they'd build a bigger arena.

The new episode of TNA Epics airs tonight at 11 PM on SpikeTV, featuring:

*AJ Styles vs. Daniels vs. Samoa Joe for the X Division Championship (TNA Unbreakable 2005)

*The Steel Asylum with Kaz vs. Jimmy Rave vs. Johnny Devine, vs. Shark Boy vs. Curry Man vs. Jay Lethal vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Chris Sabin vs. Alex Shelley vs. Consequences Creed (Sacrifice 2008)

*Ultimate X with Amazing Red vs. Suicide vs. Daniels vs. Homicide vs. Chris Sabin vs. Alex Shelley (Bound for Glory 2009)

You got one guy who is right in pointing out bias in this thread and you got another guy trying to say WWE dropped the ball on Anderson when they gave up on him. That makes me wanna cry! I sound pathetic just like when i was in 6th grade when i was a brainwashed little kid
frown.gif

Uh oh, said something bad about TNA so I must be biased. 
laugh.gif
Impact had it's ups and downs just like Raw has it's ups and downs. It'd be hard to find anyone who thought Raw wasn't a disappointment last night compared to what it could be. It was alright, but it was a stacked Raw that felt like a run of the mill episode and that's not good heading into Mania.

But when TNA is decent, it has extremely little to do with "Hogan's friends". You accuse people of being biased and brainwashed when they say that but it's the truth. Styles vs Hardy was pretty good and you know why? Because 67 year old Jimmy Hart didn't pin a professional wrestler. But you marks (seemingly) don't even acknowledge this and it's nearly impossible to take you seriously. I swear next you're gonna tell me Eric Bischoff can beat up Vince McMahon in "a real life fight" before the lunch bell rings and that's why TNA is better.
roll.gif

Seriously....before posting again........just say no....

WWE Alters The Money in the Bank Participants Yet Again
WWE.com is reporting that Drew McIntyre has been removed from the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania 26 and the company plans on going with only 8 superstars for the bout as opposed to 10.

Originally Posted by hellaones

WWE.com is reporting that Drew McIntyre has been removed from the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania 26 and the company plans on going with only 8 superstars for the bout as opposed to 10.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

Someone made a thread about this.

laugh.gif
u guys sure thats a kid? looks like a gay fat man to me

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hellaones wrote:

indifferent.gif

#%+? Please tell me this is fake.

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

Originally Posted by hellaones

indifferent.gif

Two weeks prior to WRESTLEMANIA and these dudes can't decided on whose in?

laugh.gif

I think that MITB info is fake. I was just looking at WWE.com and it said nothing about it...they still lists Drew as an official competitor.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Batista punking that kid...son got extra weak in the knees, what a @*%! boy.

GotHoles, if it was scripted...they would have gave it more attention...King and Cole would have talked about it and #*$* like that.

EDIT:

AG, you should get the chair shots that Flair was handing out at the end...they were pathetic.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom