Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wish they'd go after Kenny omega but dude is cooking in new Japan

Young bucks? Wonder why they let Willie Mac go...

Cesaro :x

For the life of me... I just don't understand how VKM doesn't see big, monster heel in Cesaro... He's tall and super sayan God strong... He's VKM's blueprint.... It baffles me more than anything else in WWE.... And a ton of things baffle me... He's the most underutilized wrestler I've seen come to WWE ever...

For the life of me... I just don't understand how VKM doesn't see big, monster heel in Cesaro... He's tall and super sayan God strong... He's VKM's blueprint.... It baffles me more than anything else in WWE.... And a ton of things baffle me... He's the most underutilized wrestler I've seen come to WWE ever...

He's got the same problem that someone on here once claimed Dolph can't do...he cant connect with the fans....

He's the strongest human being I've ever seen for Christ's sake :lol:...

Mark Henry is retiring after WM in Dallas... Do a program where Cesaro tops all of Henry's strength feets, whether kayfabe or actual, or that line of both/neither :lol:... Have Cesaro go over clean and claim the title of world's strongest man... As he is a man of the world....

The fact that Undertaker even has a Twitter... :smh:

I know the age we live in now but damn shun.. can't be giving that man a Twitter.

i do remember hearing a month or 2 ago that WWE is in fact interested in tanahashi/nakamura/okada.

wasn't sure about the credibility of it so I didn't really bother sharing.

To kill more competition will WWE target NJPW wrestlers? Imagine Kota ibushi with the current NXT roster.
eek.gif
not sure if I wanna see vince ruin okada though
Nah man........

Back
Top Bottom