Wrestling Thread Mar 22-28 | 3/23 WWE NXT - Bryan/Tarver vs Young/Otunga

laugh.gif
Vince

Why is Mick still there? i like this guy when he was involve in hardcore matches with all the nails like that match he had with Triple HHH a while back.

Damn, I didn't think someone could be worse than Bret, but RVD takes the award for worst jorts of the week.

tna cant even do run ins right

so vince prolly has a few wrestlers interfere in his match at mania or even have the ref try n screw bret

HBK loses to Taker and later on we get Vince in the ring with Bret - "Shawn Michaels...you want to save your career?"

Liking TNA tonight.

Originally Posted by EdCotaLivesAgain

HBK loses to Taker and later on we get Vince in the ring with Bret - "Shawn Michaels...you want to save your career?"

Probably but i doubt it, Cena will come out.

Can someone tell me why does Kane hate Pete Rose?

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

TNA is boring as hell tonight, its like a pre-wrestlemania hype episode of Raw  a regular episode of Impact.

Fixed.

roll.gif
@ Mick foley telling the knockouts not to hug him because his wife is watching

and Mick punching BTLS was great

It just hit me that RVD and Hardy are in the same company.

Dudes are gonna smoke half the trees in Orlando and fail every drug test.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

How many times has Mick Foley been "fired"? At least 7 or 8 times.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by EdCotaLivesAgain

Probably but i doubt it, Cena will come out.

Can someone tell me why does Kane hate Pete Rose?

I hope they keep Cena and Batista and Bret and Vince all involved with each other but I get the sense they've moved toward going with separate programs.

Originally Posted by toine2983

TNA is boring as hell tonight, its like a pre-wrestlemania hype episode of Raw  a regular episode of Impact.

Fixed.
laugh.gif

on a regular episode of impact the opening segment would have been cut in half and there would be time time to get some midcarders on the show

pete rose played for the reds and they were called the big red machine....kane when hfirst debut was nicknamed the big red machine

at one mania vs taker, rose came out to cut a promo then kane came out n hit the tombstone

It was just a small personal victory that I got to see HBK in red and black before his career ended. I'm gonna miss you Shawn. You will always be the GOAT.

RVD better never say "TNA universe" ever again, it sounds stupid when WWE does it and theres no need to bring it to TNA

RVD better never say "TNA universe" ever again, it sounds stupid when WWE does it and theres no need to bring it to TNA
roll.gif

Whoa, is this legit on TNA? I can't tell if this is scripted or not.

Homicide popping out is making me think it's storyline but I don't know.

If it's storyline...they sold it real well. Fans bought into it.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

pete rose played for the reds and they were called the big red machine....kane when hfirst debut was nicknamed the big red machine

at one mania vs taker, rose came out to cut a promo then kane came out n hit the tombstone

So ever since he always hated him? cool

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Whoa, is this legit on TNA? Fans were genuinely shocked.
Of course not! if it was they wouldn't have cut away right before morgan's foot connected, watch it again and you can see his foot missed his head

Back
Top Bottom