Wrestling Thread Mar 22-28 | 3/23 WWE NXT - Bryan/Tarver vs Young/Otunga

YOU CANT WRESTLEEEE
roll.gif
roll.gif

These fans are killin Cena
smokin.gif

Cena sounds like he's rehearsed this damn script 10 times.  No one freaking talks like this.

Originally Posted by hellaones

Hardy zoning out
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LOL I noticed that too...Did you see the look he had right before the cut the show? It was pretty funny.

I don't understand when they recapped the end of that match, they didn't show the Swanton and Frogsplash?! Wth. RVD got up pretty high though. TNA was 50/50 this week.

Did any of y'all watch the TNA ending? How do you end off the show like that?

That RVD/Hardy vs. BMI match was sloppy too. RVD going for a pin on the wrong guy and ##@%. The finish was piff though.

Proof, tell me I'm wrong.
laugh.gif

I ended up watching RVD and Hardy vs. Beer Money. Great match. Nice finish. I'll watch th "face-off" on DVR in a minute.

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Did any of y'all watch the TNA ending? How do you end off the show like that?

That RVD/Hardy vs. BMI match was sloppy too. RVD going for a pin on the wrong guy and ##@%. The finish was piff though.

Proof, tell me I'm wrong.
laugh.gif
I'll admit EY killed the ending, but lets be real Meth hardy is one of the sloppiest wrestlers out there, that plus rob and him most likely got high before the show and there you go. The match was still entertaining though.

Impact tonight was mediocre it didnt pick up till halfway through, still seeing BTLS get decked was great tv

laugh.gif
At Barusa being good on the mic. I'm still not sold on his heel character, it's nothin' special.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

And everyone knows Cena can't handle Batista's swag anyway.
smokin.gif

You already know, I mean just look at that RAW preview picture for crying out loud, I hope the leather vest is in FULL FORCE tonight. Damn, I did not know that ALL 4 shows would be taped tonight, that's longer than a PPV that may even be longer than Wrestlemania haha... Speaking of Wrestlemania, curious which if any NT'ers will be in attendance...

I will be Sec. 132 Row 38 Seats 9-10 Pretty damn excited, not going to lie.

Sec. 108 Row 33 Seat 1...Beyond excited, this will be my first
pimp.gif
I'll be there as well.
pimp.gif

If this happens they'll have 3 of the best wrestling minds in TNA

8yv0au.jpg

According to Dave Meltzer, Bubba Ray of Team 3D and announcer Tazz pitched an idea to TNA brass to bring in Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer to do an ECW vs Wolfpac type angle/feud.

wm26 rumors swirling around right now

showmiz vs r truth/morrison to open up mania, morrison heel turn at mania, hbk/taker final match at mania [/spoler]

damn, postin thru the ps3 is frustrating

it wont let me edit my posts

my fault guys, theyre just rumors anyway

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

If HBK/Taker is NOT the final match of the night I feel sorry for whoever has to follow them.
Wasnt Jericho/Edge confirmed as the last match?

Back
Top Bottom