Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

ATT [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The service is great where I am and i do the combined cable/internet/phone with unlimited data

Had DirecTV but forgot why the switch happened

ATT is fine but for some reason they got TNT, TBS east and west but not USA lmao

Last edited:
Y'all don't have issues with DirecTV when it rains hard or bad wind? When I was working in restaurants the TVs always went out when the weather was like that....

I get that a few times a year. It usually works fine after a few minutes for me. When hurricane sandy hit, i thought i was going to have issues but i had none that day.

Y'all don't have issues with DirecTV when it rains hard or bad wind? When I was working in restaurants the TVs always went out when the weather was like that....

Man I've had DTV here in San Diego for ab 4 years and it's gone out maybe a handful of times but in Arkansas it would go out quite often when it would storm.

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

Bad execution if youre also from Cali [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just fast forwarded through the whole show. Glad I didn't watch live. Watched the Samoa Joe debut again. Still not a fan of it. Dude looks ridiculous in that young tapout tee and the wranglers. The camera work was awful for the first minute or two as well. Just think it would've been WAY better to have him come out as an opponent for someone with his music and ring gear and whatnot. I feel like he should've been on Smackdown too.

Fastlane looking like

Samoa joe vs seth rollins
Goldberg vs KO
Strowman vs Reigns
Y2j vs Zayn

2017 Royal Rumble Survey Results

There were 27 total entries.
A few key figures:

-iHust1e was the ONLY person with Reigns in the final four and final two.

Below are the current standings:

1. jsbrown....................30
2. JamesH...................29
3. Big Van Vader..........26
4. 22stylez...................24
5. B Sox.......................21
6. Fat Boy 915.............20
7. iHust1e.....................19
8 Slighted.....................18
9. jcmojica24................16
9. swaynomics930.......16
11. ESyDC....................15
12. Gunnascott.............14
12. beansietime............14
14. Halftime..................12
14 nomnomdestroy......12
14. casekicks................12
14. fx2...........................12
18. Mr. Dfly Jones.........11
18. 6 rings MJ................11
18. oinker34...................11
18. NewZ05....................11
22. 3dgarfly23................10
22. Peep Game..............10
24. Degenerate423..........9
25. toine2983...................8
26. Showtime4.................7
27. ROBPZEE612............6

I'll have the survey for Elimination Chamber up by next week.
Again, the person with the most points at the end of WrestleMania will win a prize.

Baylee needs a mask also
Also to answer the "who in the blue hell are you?" Question. I use to post on here a whole lot. Met a couple guys at axxess last year in Dallas with jcmojica. When we did the fantasy wrestling, jcmojica and I were the tag champs and I'd cut our promos haha

I couldn't watch live tonight so I'll watch via the DVR tomorrow but which of the following was Raw?

Good, Ok or Bad

Back
Top Bottom