Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Man, this crowd wasn't about to cheer at all during this 205 Live segment
laugh.gif
mean.gif

During the Neville/Swann segment, Swann gave me every reason to boo him and Neville gave me every reason to cheer him :lol: how do you lose, get trashed by the guy who beat you, come out and don't immediately throw hands, but try to shake his hand, and walk away? Swann should have ran down the ring, kicked his ***, beat him with a chair and tossed him into the crowd.

tumblr_okmj3nWIqe1qd40dco1_400.gif

tumblr_okmj3nWIqe1qd40dco2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_okmln6KlDu1vm90m5o1_400.gif

tumblr_okmln6KlDu1vm90m5o2_400.gif

tumblr_okmln6KlDu1vm90m5o3_400.gif

tumblr_okmln6KlDu1vm90m5o4_400.gif

Last edited:
During the Neville/Swann segment, Swann gave me every reason to boo him and Neville gave me every reason to cheer him
laugh.gif
how do you lose, get trashed by the guy who beat you, come out and don't immediately throw hands, but try to shake his hand, and walk away? Swann should have ran down the ring, kicked his ***, beat him with a chair and tossed him into the crowd.
Low key, do you think the 205 Live Segment(s) are the new Diva segments on Raw?  Dudes got 0 reaction throughout that entire segment.

During the Neville/Swann segment, Swann gave me every reason to boo him and Neville gave me every reason to cheer him :lol: how do you lose, get trashed by the guy who beat you, come out and don't immediately throw hands, but try to shake his hand, and walk away? Swann should have ran down the ring, kicked his ***, beat him with a chair and tossed him into the crowd.

Low key, do you think the 205 Live Segment(s) are the new Diva segments on Raw?  Dudes got 0 reaction throughout that entire segment.

New bathroom break.. Time are changing..

During the Neville/Swann segment, Swann gave me every reason to boo him and Neville gave me every reason to cheer him
laugh.gif
how do you lose, get trashed by the guy who beat you, come out and don't immediately throw hands, but try to shake his hand, and walk away? Swann should have ran down the ring, kicked his ***, beat him with a chair and tossed him into the crowd.
View media item 2317132
@green rhino123  :smile:

Unfortunately, which sucks, cause there's a lot of talented dudes involved. But everyone with a brain saw this happening. You can't just pile multiple guys onto a show with what amounts to aimless matches and expect crowds to care. A bunch of these guys don't even have characters yet but they expect crowds to react. It also doesn't help that the Raw CW matches are a pretty good contrast from the CWC and 205 Live show matches. On Raw, they're practically wrestling like mini-heavyweights, just like the failure of the CW division back in 04-06. Other than ring ropes there's not much difference in them and matches involving the rest of the roster.

tumblr_oklx411kIL1ua1smho5_250.gif

Prince%20Zoom%20Cool.gif

I'm guessing the ec match will be cena, styles, wyatt, corbin,ziggler, swagger.

Cena dropping the title.

Who does he face at wm33?

Corbin?

Last edited:
I'm guessing the ec match will be cena, styles, wyatt, corbin,ziggler, swagger.

Cena dropping the title.

Who does he face at wm33?

Corbin?
I really want AJ vs Cena vs Orton and Bray vs Luke

Lowkey dreading that AJ is going to be pissed that his title rematch is in a EC match and gets into it with Shane...

Back
Top Bottom