Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Lesnar is the only one to make a case for. Nothing is exciting about a Goldberg title run.

Lesnar is washed..The last little bit of his mystique died after that boring match with Jeans at last year's Mania..After the Sext cash in, and he lost the belt, his entire aura went away..

Lesnar is the only one to make a case for. Nothing is exciting about a Goldberg title run.

Lesnar is washed..The last little bit of his mystique died after that boring match with Jeans at last year's Mania..After the Sext cash in, and he lost the belt, his entire aura went away..

I'd prefer to see neither in a title match honestly. Lesnar booking has been trash lately I agree.

Lesnar's mystique was gone when he lost to Cena in Summerfest a few years ago.

Goldberg doesnt belong in the title picture at all.

The E pretty much crapped on Owens and AJ. Also, no need to see Shaq Fu vs Big Show. Big Show collecting them checks doing the jobs and he's being a company man. No way he shouldve lost vs Mayweather at Mania as well same goes for LT beating Bam Bam.

Winning it all next year
smokin.gif

I see a washed up hasbeen and bret hart.
PM me your address so i can pull up
I wonder how the wrestlers feel about working all year to get shafted at mania.
Gotta be pissed. Dont see it any other way

Finn about to replace Seth vs HHH and then get the rub from Goldberg or Brock while getting the Universal title back 
pimp.gif

Goldberg made Lesnar look soft at sseries and the rumble.

Lesnar going over at wm33 and taking the belt makes Lesnar look real strong.

Goldberg made Lesnar look soft at sseries and the rumble.

Lesnar going over at wm33 and taking the belt makes Lesnar look real strong.
They have to build him back up. He needs to be shown training in the mountains and wrestling a bear. He needs to wash some jobbers.

Lesnar looks strong going over Goldberg with or without the title

Yea but beating goldberg and winning the belt in the process makes him look even stronger.

He's never beaten goldberg.

What they do with lesnar aftetwards will be interesting.

Last edited:
Well I figured that was the obvious.

I hate everything Goldberg. It's all been bad.
View media item 2324321
I wonder how the wrestlers feel about working all year to get shafted at mania.
At this point they should be used to it. It doesn't make it right but the hard workers getting shafted from their Mania spot for an OG is nothing new.
Dont talk about HHH like that !! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
This. Dudes be hatin on Hunter so hard. :smh:

So why not give Goldberg the US title as well so Brock can take that too and look MEGA strong?

taker did look decent vs brock
then again, he did have hip surgery recently and looked a little out of shape at the RR
give him a few months and i think he'll be fine

a guy like Roman can carry him to a decent match

Roman Reigns....carry....Undertaker.....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What's the end game for Brocks title run though? They really gonna have Roman beat Taker at mania and then Brock at summerslam for the title huh :x

Back
Top Bottom