Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

I'm sure I'm probably most likely hella late on this cuz I don't eem watch wrestling anymore, but I stumbled across this dude's entrance as I was on youtube looking up old Rock vids and man, this song has me entranced. Played it like 5X at the gym last night and I never felt so good.

Fitna be my life soundtrack from here on out.
Greatest theme since I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD. somehting something something something THEY TALK TO MEEEEEEE

Roode >>>>>>>>>

So we got Oldberg, Lesnar, Taker and soon Hulk running around. Is the Rock busy? Why not just dedicate 3 hours on a Monday night to old part timers mailing it in?

I'm sure I'm probably most likely hella late on this cuz I don't eem watch wrestling anymore, but I stumbled across this dude's entrance as I was on youtube looking up old Rock vids and man, this song has me entranced. Played it like 5X at the gym last night and I never felt so good.

Fitna be my life soundtrack from here on out.
song is pure fire.even my girl thinks its dope.:smokin

Yea Nakamura two joints that I heard are 
nthat.gif

Man forreal. Eva was on fire before she got suspended

WWE just wants to feed us Trashberg smh

I also wanna see a Eva/Nia Jax reunion, they were awesome.

Put Emma/Dana back together, have them form a faction with Eva/Nia.

You got Emma,Dana,Eva,Nia vs 4 Horswomen for Survivor series.

And they all have histories with one another.

Last edited:
So we got Oldberg, Lesnar, Taker and soon Hulk running around. Is the Rock busy? Why not just dedicate 3 hours on a Monday night to old part timers mailing it in?

they need an old timers vs. new era invasion angle

bret v seth would be lit :pimp:
bring back sting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom