Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

C4Ca1isUEAA9zaF.jpg

I knew Sarita/Sarah Stock was a trainer, but didn't know she was actually producing segments.

@casekicks :rofl: :rofl:
View media item 2325029

My girl has started to go on weekly rants about Roman reigns. Whenever I watch raw she just starts flipping out before I even say anything.

Some gems I yesterday.

"The **** is this loser doing back?"

"He probably got the Usos in trouble back in the day. They probably were smoking weed at Thanksgivng and his square *** asked for hit, got caught and they the ones who got yelled at for corrupting him."

"He look like he gets punked for his seat on the plane by one of the stripper wrestlers ( that's what she calls Breezango) "

"He gets butt hurt when hos come up thinking he Khal Drago and walk away when they see it's him"

Honestly thought the CW segment wasn't all that bad last night. They absolutely need to spread them out on both Raw and SD though. There are more of them now than there are womens wrestlers...

My girl has started to go on weekly rants about Roman reigns. Whenever I watch raw she just starts flipping out before I even say anything.

Some gems I yesterday.

"The **** is this loser doing back?"

"He probably got the Usos in trouble back in the day. They probably were smoking weed at Thanksgivng and his square *** asked for hit, got caught and they the ones who got yelled at for corrupting him."

"He look like he gets punked for his seat on the plane by one of the stripper wrestlers ( that's what she calls Breezango) "

"He gets butt hurt when hos come up thinking he Khal Drago and walk away when they see it's him"
None of this was funny.

Watching the Braun match last night

Me: Lol were they get these jobbers from

Wife: They hired some temps

Why pay Brock to show up and not even use him on television?

Use him for a brief spot for the live crowd?

That seems like a very "WCW" thing to do.

Pretty big update on Rollins and WrestleMania....

Per today's WOR, WWE expects Seth Rollins will wrestle at the big show. "Triple H and Seth is on and that's what they're working toward." He speculated that may be why there wasn't a bigger update on RAW last night.

if ya think Joe d Samoan was a big deal...HUGE night for SD :pimp:

Last edited:
Why pay Brock to show up and not even use him on television?

Use him for a brief spot for the live crowd?

That seems like a very "WCW" thing to do.

They've practically been WCW since 2005, or maybe 06

Last edited:
Pretty big update on Rollins and WrestleMania....

Per today's WOR, WWE expects Seth Rollins will wrestle at the big show. "Triple H and Seth is on and that's what they're working toward." He speculated that may be why there wasn't a bigger update on RAW last night.

tumblr_m15ho6Xxwe1qa6lp8.gif

The WWE needs to quit playing and add some CWs to SD. It doesn't make sense to keep piling guys on Raw even with 3hrs when some of these guys miss the very next week after their debut. They'll win the CW title, lose it, then miss the next 3 weeks while two other CWs repeat the process

They're wasting them on RAM

Dangit I want to see Joe make a proper entrance

They never explained lol

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom