Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

My girl has started to go on weekly rants about Roman reigns. Whenever I watch raw she just starts flipping out before I even say anything.

Some gems I yesterday.

"The **** is this loser doing back?"

"He probably got the Usos in trouble back in the day. They probably were smoking weed at Thanksgivng and his square *** asked for hit, got caught and they the ones who got yelled at for corrupting him."

"He look like he gets punked for his seat on the plane by one of the stripper wrestlers ( that's what she calls Breezango) "

"He gets butt hurt when hos come up thinking he Khal Drago and walk away when they see it's him"

Knowing how women's brains operate, she is just talking **** about him to make you think she doesn't WANT him. Don't fall for it.

The WWE needs to quit playing and add some CWs to SD. It doesn't make sense to keep piling guys on Raw even with 3hrs when some of these guys miss the very next week after their debut. They'll win the CW title, lose it, then miss the next 3 weeks while two other CWs repeat the process

They're wasting them on RAM

Dangit I want to see Joe make a proper entrance

They never explained lol

C4BsTTWVUAAxzx3.jpg

:lol:

All so very forgettable. I honestly can't even remember anything from any of those matches. I wouldn't even had remembered that they had an Iron Man match :smh:

My girl has started to go on weekly rants about Roman reigns. Whenever I watch raw she just starts flipping out before I even say anything.

Some gems I yesterday.

"He probably got the Usos in trouble back in the day. They probably were smoking weed at Thanksgivng and his square *** asked for hit, got caught and they the ones who got yelled at for corrupting him."

"He look like he gets punked for his seat on the plane by one of the stripper wrestlers ( that's what she calls Breezango) "

"He gets butt hurt when hos come up thinking he Khal Drago and walk away when they see it's him"
Marry her

if ya think Joe d Samoan was a big deal...HUGE night for SD
pimp.gif

What's going on tonight?
daniel bryan makes his return
This has the making of a B+ show

Jericho is top 10 of all time in America. You about to name drop all these Japanese dudes that you watched 2-3 420p daily motion videos on like we suppose to know em and ish.

Not sure how. I wouldn't even bring up Japanese Wrestlers. In WWE Alone, he isn't Top 10.

He is a career B+ player. He has never been THE dude, so he isn't even in that conversation TBH

Jericho is top 10 of all time in America. You about to name drop all these Japanese dudes that you watched 2-3 420p daily motion videos on like we suppose to know em and ish.
Not sure how. I wouldn't even bring up Japanese Wrestlers. In WWE Alone, he isn't Top 10.

He is a career B+ player. He has never been THE dude, so he isn't even in that conversation TBH
I am no longer watching SC6

Where in the guide to being top 10 all time does it say that you MUST be THEE guy to be included?

And why is that qualification given more importance than being FANTASTIC on mic, FANTASTIC in ring, and having a period of high level relevance that stretches across three decades?

Some gems I yesterday.

Knowing how women's brains operate, she is just talking **** about him to make you think she doesn't WANT him. Don't fall for it.

:rofl: :rofl:

The WWE needs to quit playing and add some CWs to SD. It doesn't make sense to keep piling guys on Raw even with 3hrs when some of these guys miss the very next week after their debut. They'll win the CW title, lose it, then miss the next 3 weeks while two other CWs repeat the process

They're wasting them on RAM

Dangit I want to see Joe make a proper entrance

They never explained lol

:lol:

All so very forgettable. I honestly can't even remember anything from any of those matches. I wouldn't even had remembered that they had an Iron Man match :smh:
Only thing
I remember is the first summerslam match.. When Randy hit the RKO and grab his knee.. It took the air out of the entire room after Orton lost.. :rofl:

Whos the guy that said no way SD would have 3 womens singles matches at Elimination Chamber? Cash me outside how bow dah!!!

Jk in all seriousness, Becky vs Mickie added to the card

Back
Top Bottom