Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

jshortt jshortt any good events coming around our way any time soon?..

They just announced a house show for US Bank April 16, I think, but I'm not sure which brand. Raw is in Columbus the next night, so I'd bet it's them. That's all I know of. JDC just went to ROH in Columbus Sunday and had a blast.

Bray Wyatt. Double double E champion. :smokin
Cena could get #17 tonight!
View media item 2333272
Da Gawd John Cena! :nthat:
View media item 2333273
d bry never lost that title either :nerd:
For reals b. :smh:
xaDJthyv.gif
wybH0dme.gif
View media item 2333328
That's true.. Randy Orton didn't get his rematch after Daniel Bryan beat Batista..
Just like I never got my IC rematch after not getting pinned in a Fatal Four way. Sometimes they gotta break the rules to hold the OG's back. :lol:
d bry always look like he smell like dank
View media item 2333294
IMO there was nothing wrong with her heel Emma gimmick idk why they keep changing it
Emma and Dana>>>>>>>>>Charlotte and Dana. Way better chemistry between the two.
This. :evil:

Nikki took all that white stuff in her face like a champ.. :rofl:
Cena has conditioned her well. :lol:
Security grabbing everything..
One time when I worked at the pizza place two women got into it. My brother worked with me at the time and split them up, grabbing all types of booty cheeks in the process. :lol:
She's on the best run of her career man, she's never been any more appealing other than Pin Up Strong lasting a month :lol:
Her promo game stepped up significantly. This cannot be argued. She was dousing Nikki in Ether.
Dana's sugarwalls made him youthful again
View media item 2333300
Mickie James milfy as heck tho...
:lol: :rofl:
Nah.
Bray/Cena/Styles Championship match later tonight!

And Miss Bliss has yet to make her appearance...:nerd:
Sucks I missed that match. :smh:
Naomi giving that title up?!
Huh?!?!?!?!

Mickie-TCW-001_001.gif

Cena better not take the title off Bray two days later
That Christian-esque title reign. :x :smh:
Don't they sell WWE shirts at Hot Topic?
Yup. But a smaller selection, mostly the main stays.
Damn Orton..
¿Que paso?

Orton's pose is so trash now, is it cause of how many times he's injured his shoulders or something :lol: :lol:??
View media item 2333306
Yeah, he probably doesn't want to Sami Zayn himself so he's more cautious with it now :lol:
Fixed.

Dean not hitting Reene right

I've been saying that, but y'all don't want to listen :smh:.

Daniel Byan calling for security once again when the girls fight

Brie probably slaps him around.

Anyone copping a shirt for $14 at the wwe shop? :nerd:

@DCAllAmerican

:lol:

Orton's pose is so trash now, is it cause of how many times he's injured his shoulders or something :lol: :lol:??

He said he had to tone it down to be more PG.

Just catching up on Smackdown and cot damn Alexa is so good on the mic compared to Naomi. She called her a little flea lmao

ellsworth fit is :pimp:
them kicks are straight fire

dolph going to wash all the "new era"
set up shinsuke vs dolph :nerd: :smokin

Last edited:
I thought Bray was gonna lose a couple times there

My mans really pinned Cena twice in three days tho :pimp:

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned there were big plans for the Emmalina character … but after multiple rehearsals, producers realized she couldn’t pull off what they were looking to accomplish.
Sources tell us Emmalina was intended to be a throwback to characters like Sable and The Kat — however, delays were caused after officials felt like she wasn’t committing enough to the role and ultimately they decided to just let Emma be evil again.
We’re told producers are still big fans of the character’s concept though — which is why they held hope it would work out — so it’s always possible that they’ll hold onto it for another female in the future.
In case you missed it, the wrestler re-appeared on Raw last night and said her makeover was complete … and she’ll now be undergoing a makeover back to Emma.
Guess we’ll always have the vignette memories.

I honestly don't believe this one bit. For one thing, they must not remember Sable and the Kat were pretty bland when it came to personality. They were ****, ***, and that's it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom