Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

What's the website that had all the wrestling gifs from the previous raw, smackdown, tna event etc?

Anyone know?

What was not PG about Orton's pose?
Also wondered the same...it isn't like he's flippin birds like Stone Cold. :lol:
You know you must provide proof of said claims. Photo evidence is expected for evaluation and consultation by the NTWT.
Fax b. :lol:
Also consider she has

A. On Heels
B. One Leg Forward Butt Modifier Pose
It is all in the details.
Better than watching the 50 year old who's gonna get winded halfway down the ramp with the "main" championship around his waist. :x
:smh: :frown:
I dont want the either :lol:
I think only Vince does... :smh:

tumblr_ole6nlXKk11u1ljrzo1_540.gif

John Cena has become exactly what he critical of the The Rock being.

A part timer who spends more time outside than inside.

John Cena has become exactly what he critical of the The Rock being.

A part timer who spends more time outside than inside.

... wrestled a great match at RR, wrestled EC in a good match, constantly wrestles on SD and just had a good triple threat match.

Somehow your logic seems flawed...

... wrestled a great match at RR, wrestled EC in a good match, constantly wrestles on SD and just had a good triple threat match.

Somehow your logic seems flawed...

And will be gone again after Mania to film yet another movie. He comes and goes but when he's around he thinks he deserves title shots.

I'm not knocking the quality of work. My take is that he was against The Rock being a Hollywood part timer but he's no better at this point.

Back
Top Bottom