Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

82023.1419875353.jpg

I wore my DX suck it shirt to school one time and my teacher told me to turn my shirt inside out and I had no idea why this was either 4th or 5th grade. Another time I wore an Austin 3:16 shirt to Sunday school, pretty bad ***

DC's favorite
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2335801/[img]
[GALLERY="media, 2335802"][/GALLERY]

I wore my DX suck it shirt to school one time and my teacher told me to turn my shirt inside out and I had no idea why this was either 4th or 5th grade. Another time I wore an Austin 3:16 shirt to Sunday school, pretty bad ***
Yeah same. I was in the 5th grade wore my DX shirt I had to turn it inside out.

I always had a small jacket in the backpack back in the day just in case a teacher start tripping on the shirt.. :rofl:

Rock the purple Macho Man shirt in the summer and my Booty Os shirt. Wifey has a Ramen Reigns jawn and an orange 3 star Machio Man shirt.

First wrestling shirt was an iron on Rock and Roll express jawn from Atlantic City.

Used to rock the 96 ECW shirt when I played ball. People would underestimate me for when I wore that or my bWo shirt. Sold that on the old RSPW forums in 2001.

Back
Top Bottom