Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Yes they did the nameplate..Plus if you get the fandu shipping is free and it'll be to your house in 3 days..I don't think you pay tax either..

Nice!! Thanks man. I couldn't remember if you went with the 2-tone or all gold.

And I was gonna ask what you thought about the Andre. That thing looks great!

I had a busy weekend and haven't been in here since Friday. Can't believe I missed all the Hogan slander. I haven't liked him since I was a kid. He has me blocked on Twitter and I've NEVER mentioned him. :lol:

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Last edited:
I had a busy weekend and haven't been in here since Friday. Can't believe I missed all the Hogan slander. I haven't liked him since I was a kid. He has me blocked on Twitter and I've NEVER mentioned him. :lol:

**** hogan.

Oh, and I'm kind of upset New Day are the hosts of Mania. Two years in a row they are one of the most over acts on the roster but don't have a meaningful match.

**** that **** toy

Oh, and I'm kind of upset New Day are the hosts of Mania. Two years in a row they are one of the most over acts on the roster but don't have a meaningful match.

Well it's kinda difficult to do anything with a trio other than a trios match or freebird rule.

New Day hosting WM is a pro/con depending how you see it.

Pro -->

WWE is still really big on them

Con -->

WWE has nothing for them do to at WM
Agree on both points. At least they will be used on the show.

Though that shtick could get old over a 5 hour period lol.
True that.

Id imagine theyd have a 5-7 min main segment

and maybe about 2-3 quick min segments.

When rock hosted last year, he just did the flamethrower/rowan burial right?

Trio I need to be called up is SAnitY on Raw...

EY goes for the US title

Killian/Wolfe go for the tag titles 
pimp.gif

Future NXT callups (hopefully)

Tye + Nakamura on SD

DIY on Raw

AoP, Revival on SD

Needa so those entrances in a full arena 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
AoP needs to stay in Full Sail for at least another year
Agreed

Cant have them powerbombing main rosters dudes onto each others' heads

Let's just have Hideo move up instead of them 
pimp.gif

Also lowkey sad that Austin Aries #TGMTEL will probably move to the CW division SMH

Although with how WWE does things, wouldnt be surprised with Hideo/Aries continuing their NXT feud onto 205 Live

Last edited:
With what you guys said about NXT fumbling between being a third brand/Indie and a development brand, what do you guys think about bringing lower card guys and occasional mid/upper card onto NXT like what they did in 2012/2013?

Thea Trinidad (wrestler who is engaged to Austin Aries) is playing AJ Lee for the Paige film 
laugh.gif

Also, Backlash is set to return as the post-WM PPV in April (as opposed to September)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom