Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

wow, the miz & maryse skit tonight was like remy ma second diss record - totally unnecessary & trash :x

and i really enjoyed last week's

Last edited:
Watching SD now...Cena really dropped the P word!???? He really Ethered Miz though :lol:

I do hope Miz catches that dubya at Mania though

EDIT: played it back and it looked like Cena said "pus$"

Last edited:
Of course John Cena gets the last word. Its like the AJ fued all over again. Miz could have countered most of cena's arguments.

Smark mode activated!!!

That jobber Mike deserved better than that. Glad Maijin Chena gone after Wrestlemania for an extended period of time

daniel bryan acting real hard on talking smack. saying if someone was talmbout his wife he'd laid them out without hesitations :lol:

daniel bryan acting real hard on talking smack. saying if someone was talmbout his wife he'd laid them out without hesitations :lol:

then saying that "the big hog" james ellsworth has to wear sweatpants because of his situation...:x

Last edited:
daniel bryan lucky hes married to a bella

ifellsworthwasnt on tv daniel would be the weirdest looking white dude on tv

Me: "finally takeover this saturday, crowd is gonna be lit!"

Also me: "Damnit it's in Orlando, Full Sail goobers are gonna be there"

This Takeover has felt really meh in its buildup and it being in NXTs backyard is probably why. This is intentional sabotage!

IM DEDDD
This Takeover has felt really meh in its buildup and it being in NXTs backyard is probably why. This is intentional sabotage!
Shinsuke-Roode buildup is TURRIBLE. They haven't even had them face off ONCE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom