Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

W13217.jpg

Would look boss with those Altitude XIIIs this fall. Just saying.

Watched SDL this am. Miz/Cena can go on the mic. I honestly believe they hate each other and both made valid points. Cena's association with Nikki brings him down though imo. I really hope he doesn't propose on Sunday. There has been entirely too much talk of marriage that it will be lame as hell if he does that.

Rest of SDL was missable. AJ/Shane segment carried on way too long.

I honestly don't know why anyone would go to Raw or SD when it's being televised. All you get is talking and like 3 throw away matches. The ppvs are when something happens.

Got some continuing education online classes to get done today. Going to have some Manias on in the background starting with 3. What should I watch next?

Maryse career was pretty much dead and then she married the Miz who will be earning a nice pay cheque. Now being with him has revived her career to, so it's been a great situation for her.

started watching every mania since im home every day till mania.... watching 3 now... probably have 4-8 in the background today

Back
Top Bottom