Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

good to know. I just looked on google maps, the lots don't look even close to big enough to fit enough cars for that size stadium. Casekicks was probably on point when he said prebuying the parking was the play. i'm just gonna uber at this point.

This is the map..I'm in Lot 7..
View media item 2386522
Not this years but Case knows what I'm talking about he saw the ones last year so I'm sure the ones now are gonna be similar

I know exactly which one you're talking about..I got one last year and am picking one up this year..You need anything else brother Julio?..

Man I use those cups all the damn time haha I think that's it I really appreciate for doing that.

Man I use those cups all the damn time haha I think that's it I really appreciate for doing that.

You sure you don't need any shirts?..If they got any Ellsgawd merch you want me to text you?..

And I know Dana is a different body type..But it's not like Charlotte is exploding with muscles..She's lean and has a more cut look to her..I'd say she's natural..

New episode of Bring It To The Table is up on the Network..
Available for the low monthly price of $9.99..

Yall trying to give DC a stroke with these Goldust gifs [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

anyone catch joey janela's spring break?
severn/riddle
invisible man
janetty/janela
glacier :nerd:

Last edited:

You sure you don't need any shirts?..If they got any Ellsgawd merch you want me to text you?..

And I know Dana is a different body type..But it's not like Charlotte is exploding with muscles..She's lean and has a more cut look to her..I'd say she's natural..

I'll take a look at the wweshop and let you know if I find anything.

George Caroll (US Director of New Japan Pro Wrestling), was in Orlando and announced that the G1 Special Shows, will have PPV quality shows and will not be like the "Road To...." shows
The June Dominion Show, will be the setup for the July shows

Who copping tomorrow? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom