Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Flying out to Orlando tomorrow. Starting a new Exec Chef job next month and won't have weekends off anymore. So I figured it was time to cross going to a WrestleMania off my bucket list before I have no chance to go to any PPVs anymore. Has anyone been to the Citrus Bowl for anything like this before, what's the parking situation like? should I just uber back and forth from the hotel? i'll have a rental car, but don't really want to pay for parking and drive back to the hotel if I don't have to.

You gotta buy a parking pass to use the Citrus Bowl parking lots..Ive heard there's other parking options, but they can be kinda sketchy..If your hotel is close then your best bet is to Uber..

JCMojica24 JCMojica24 Igot ya on the cups homie..Think I might go tomorrow instead of trying to go before Mania on Sunday..

Not sure how the uber/Lyft situation is down there but last year in Dallas 22, case and I would use uber and Lyft a lot and it worked out just fine but they said it was expensive as hell to use one after the show so I can imagine it'll be the same in Orlando

The Uber I got after Mania last year cost me around $40+ and it took less than 20 minutes to get back to the hotel..

Flying out to Orlando tomorrow. Starting a new Exec Chef job next month and won't have weekends off anymore. So I figured it was time to cross going to a WrestleMania off my bucket list before I have no chance to go to any PPVs anymore. Has anyone been to the Citrus Bowl for anything like this before, what's the parking situation like? should I just uber back and forth from the hotel? i'll have a rental car, but don't really want to pay for parking and drive back to the hotel if I don't have to.

You gotta buy a parking pass to use the Citrus Bowl parking lots..Ive heard there's other parking options, but they can be kinda sketchy..If your hotel is close then your best bet is to Uber..

JCMojica24 JCMojica24 Igot ya on the cups homie..Think I might go tomorrow instead of trying to go before Mania on Sunday..

Appreciate it brother case have fun man I'm bummed I didn't make it out this year [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I'm cool with inflated uber rates after the event, either way it's still cheaper than an out of state DUI.

If I decide not to drink parking can be paid for day of right? I don't need to pre buy a pass?

Thanks for the congrats on the job too.

I'm cool with inflated uber rates after the event, either way it's still cheaper than an out of state DUI.

If I decide not to drink parking can be paid for day of right? I don't need to pre buy a pass?

Thanks for the congrats on the job too.

I'm not sure..You'd have to look it up..I bought the pass when they went on sale so I could for sure get a good spot..The lot I'm in right across the street from the stadium so I won't have a long walk after the show..

I'm not sure..You'd have to look it up..I bought the pass when they went on sale so I could for sure get a good spot..The lot I'm in right across the street from the stadium so I won't have a long walk after the show..

ok. I see them for presale for patriots games all the time up here, but you can also just drive up and park and pay cash right there. hoping to just uber it anyway. gotta check distances when I get to the hotel tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

ok. I see them for presale for patriots games all the time up here, but you can also just drive up and park and pay cash right there. hoping to just uber it anyway. gotta check distances when I get to the hotel tomorrow. Thanks for the info.
I have a feeling this is going to be different than Gillette which has huge lots because it's in the middle of nowhere. From the looks of it, this stadium seems similar to Ravens stadium in that they are actually in the city, so there are several smaller lots.

I have a feeling this is going to be different than Gillette which has huge lots because it's in the middle of nowhere. From the looks of it, this stadium seems similar to Ravens stadium in that they are actually in the city, so there are several smaller lots.

good to know. I just looked on google maps, the lots don't look even close to big enough to fit enough cars for that size stadium. Casekicks was probably on point when he said prebuying the parking was the play. i'm just gonna uber at this point.

Feel like it has to be Taker's last match if they are going on last. Reigns beats him and walks up ramp leaving Taker in ring. Taker leaves his boots in ring and then the whole roster gets on the stage clapping to send him off to close out the show.

I'm headed to the airport to fly to Orlando in about two hours. So this will be my last time posting this. My girl came through with the HOOKUP this weekend....her friend from the gym works for WWE and I'll be meeting KO, Rollins, Enzo and Cena Sunday morning. :D

Everyone enjoy WrestleMania!!!

Posting this for everyone asking where the survey is:

View media item 2383341
Below are the links for the NTWT WrestleMania 33 Survey.

The surveys will be locked Saturday night at 7pm!!! So get them in on time!

I made some different questions as opposed to the basic winner/loser questions. I also added a few post Raw and post SD questions.

The person with the most combined points from Royal Rumble, EC, Fastlane and WM will win a prize.

Link One:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VGRJ2JT

Link Two:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VG68ZNP

Link Three:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VBK6272

Link Four:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VBYGM59

Link Five:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VGK23Y5

Please make sure you fill out each survey. Already have some people who missed surveys 4 and 5.

Good luck, everyone!

good to know. I just looked on google maps, the lots don't look even close to big enough to fit enough cars for that size stadium. Casekicks was probably on point when he said prebuying the parking was the play. i'm just gonna uber at this point.

This is the map..I'm in Lot 7..
View media item 2386522
Not this years but Case knows what I'm talking about he saw the ones last year so I'm sure the ones now are gonna be similar

I know exactly which one you're talking about..I got one last year and am picking one up this year..You need anything else brother Julio?..

Why? She looks like a woman who works out a lot. Nothing out the ordinary body wise for a woman.

Agreed..She's got way less muscle mass than Dana and nobody accuses her of being synthetic (with the exception of the tittays and mouth)..

Agreed..She's got way less muscle mass than Dana and nobody accuses her of being synthetic (with the exception of the tittays and mouth)..
Two different body types.

Dana is shaped like Jushin Thunder Liger. Short arms, stocky.

The fact that Dana is from the background that she is from, I already know she would fail too

I'm headed to the airport to fly to Orlando in about two hours. So this will be my last time posting this. My girl came through with the HOOKUP this weekend....her friend from the gym works for WWE and I'll be meeting KO, Rollins, Enzo and Cena Sunday morning. :D

!

Nice. Enjoy!

Reigns not turning heel

Undertaker sucks

Goldberg sucks

Dont matter which one closes they equally suck and are unappealing to watch

Hardys not coming 

Angle not wrestling

Get over it

Im here for Naomi to get the biggest pop of the whole weekend

Fat boy, can you post the rankings list again?

I wanna see who's in the top 10.

Overall standings (Rumble, EC & Fastlane):
1. 22stylez......................70
2. JamesH......................64
2. B Sox..........................64
4. Big Van Vader.............62
5. Fat Boy 915.................61
6. jsbrown.......................59
7. beansietime.................58
8. Jcmojica24..................55
9. ESyDC.........................54
10. 3dgarfly23.................50