Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Lol I like trolling you guys. Wish there would have been some other entrants instead of Enzo and Crews.

LOL, and I like trolling you..But seriously man, this was a pretty sad Rumble..KO carried Roman to a good match and BK carried Cena to a good match..The non Rumble matches overall were decent, but the main event just fell completely flat..Vince is getting worse and worse at his job..Hunter, Shane, and Steph need to take over 100% control of the televised product and Vince needs to step down..Then they need to replace at least half the writing staff and replace them with people who've actually been in the wrestling business..

Not Steph at all. Just Hunter and Shane tbh. Steph needs to be as far away as possible from the actual running of the company. Just be an ambassador and stay in Titan Towers or whatever.

they just gave him #16

let it play out now case

Cena shouldn't be tied with Flair at 16 title victories..I don't care how much merch he sells or how many wishes he grants, that guy isn't in the same realm at Flair when it comes to wrestling..

I hope Nikki pokes a hole in all of his condoms and gets pregnant with quintuplets..And then makes Ceener pay her 15g's a month in child support..

As much as I love Taker he isn't what he used to be neither is Goldberg it hurt watching them out there tonight it just looked like a struggle

Hunter should of been 30 again.......would of made perfect sense as a minor big surprise. Have Rollins cost him the match etc

This just leads to Reigns and Strowman at the next PPV and Taker interfering.......

@xJumpman23x   
roll.gif
bruh. I can't believe I got big Cass 
roll.gif

Glad Reigns didn't win but Orton winning was also not needed we don't need Randy Orton winning a Rumble in 2017

How did u guys feel about orton winning?

Really thought they were gonna change the winner.

Didn't cross my mind once going into tn to think he could have won. He's done nothing 'title' worthy in the past few months...

It' to set him up vs Wyatt for the belt.

Then that would mean Cena drops it at EC.

Star of the night was Jericho.

[COLOR=#red]YOUR NTRR WINNERS !!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

I'll DM you guys

RR WINNER $250 - ORTON - @Pedrocerrano

Most eliminations with stoman $40 - Dat Dude Chris -@Dat Dude Chris

first eliminated with jack gallagher - $10 @jdcurt2

BONUS PRIZE !!! borther Case Case please DM the bonus winner

*Least amount of time in the rumble - Enzo - @HALFTIME

*Most awkward landing when eliminated- james ellsworth - JCMojica24 JCMojica24

* First person to get chokeslammed by Taker/Kane - The miz Peep Game Peep Game

Cena shouldn't be tied with Flair at 16 title victories..I don't care how much merch he sells or how many wishes he grants, that guy isn't in the same realm at Flair when it comes to wrestling..
Real talk, I prefer Flair, but it's not like dude is Bret Hart or Styles in the ring...He's a showman.

Jericho hiding throughout the match was wasted.

Goldberg washing Lesnar again was comedy, tho his stint in the Rumble was also wasted.

Having Roman at #30 was force fed and, you guessed it... wasted. He could have came out to distract/eliminate Strowman instead of Corbin.

Zero surprises too. Rumble was so whack.

Btw, don't think we are getting the trumpets until Mania weekend :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom