Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

How'd u like episode one? Anything you want us to improve on?

Real talk, I heard it in bits and pieces. How you start a podcast and don't introduce yourself??? Like I don't know who I'm listening too why and how should/can I connect with you and vice versa? Also not enough personality. Audio quality was ok tho

Last edited:
Real talk, I heard it in bits and pieces. How you start a podcast and don't introduce yourself??? Like I don't know who I'm listening too why and how should/can I connect with you and vice versa. Also not enough personality. Audio quality was ok tho
You grabbing white ultra boosts?

Real talk, I heard it in bits and pieces. How you start a podcast and don't introduce yourself??? Like I don't know who I'm listening too why and how should/can I connect with you and vice versa? Also not enough personality. Audio quality was ok tho
LMAO I actually thought that as well.

How'd u like episode one? Anything you want us to improve on?

Lmao. Episode one, first time I've ever talked to 22. Well build up to that with more time together. Good point on the intro though :lol:

Lmao. Episode one, first time I've ever talked to 22. Well build up to that with more time together. Good point on the intro though
laugh.gif
Agreed on the intro part.  I stopped listening once I heard Rosa being mentioned
mean.gif

Lmao. Episode one, first time I've ever talked to 22. Well build up to that with more time together. Good point on the intro though :lol:

:lol: yeah no intro kinda just rushed into it. but hey that was literally the FIRST time we ever had a conversation so podcast chemistry will come with time :nthat:

I already got my RAW notes for the next show

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom