Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

What are some good workout shoes? :nerd:   I've been wearing Roshes, but they wear out pretty quick.

Pure boost >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> roshe. You could get the pure boost 1 for half off at some footlockers too.

Men's preorder sold out on Adidas.

Grab the women's, it's still available. The shoe is unisex so just size accordingly.

Kanye wore these so the beasts are beasting

What are some good workout shoes? 
nerd.gif
  I've been wearing Roshes, but they wear out pretty quick.
Metcons are for cross fitting but I use them for weightlifting. Not bad.

Workout? You a heavy lifter? Cardio? Or both.

Lifting - metcon
Cardio - Pegasus 31
Both - hypercross
Pure boost >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> roshe. You could get the pure boost 1 for half off at some footlockers too.
Moderate lifter and I run about 2 miles everyday.  I'm looking these up now, thanks for the heads up fellas!
pimp.gif

K.O.'s debut in an actual "markish" area would've been so much better. Especially if they did exactly what they did tonight.

And :lol: @ R Truth bring in the Elimination chamber.

Back
Top Bottom