Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Thanks for the confirmation bro. +REP

JOEEEEEE IS HERE!!!!!!!''

IF AJ STYLES IS SIGNED NEXT I MIGHT CRY!!

#SIGNAJSTYLES

If walking through New York City alone would he get stopped and frisked??? Naaaa

And if he was walking through the airport he would get randomly searched what is you point bruh? :lol:

Hes not white, he's arab. In fact when they came to the UAE they had him in commericals speaking arabic hyping up the show.

And if he was walking through the airport he would get randomly searched what is you point bruh? :lol:

Hes not white, he's arab. In fact when they came to the UAE they had him in commericals speaking arabic hyping up the show.

I said he was Arab a few apahes back when he was promoting the tour after the febuaray special so skip day lecture papa. He's white as in white skin. Wouldn't get stopped aim the streets or airport. Does wwe advertise/brand him as Arabic?? Nope

Last edited:
I said he was Arab a few apahes back when he was promoting the tour after the febuaray special so skip day lecture papa. He's white as in white skin. Wouldn't get stopped aim the streets or airport. Does wwe advertise him as Arabic?? Nope

YES they do in the Middle east :lol:

There commericals here with him speaking Arabic for two minutes. You said he's white, I corrected and you are butthurt about it. Go wash ya face.

Also not all arabs look like Bin Laden, he's Syrian, who have red hair and blue eyes even. You making assumptions based on what you preceive arabs to look like not actual facts go sit down :lol:

He ain't white, you might as well call Alicia Keyes white if you basing it off skin color PAPI

YES they do in the Middle east :lol:

There commericals here with him speaking Arabic for two minutes. You said he's white, I corrected and you are butthurt about it. Go wash ya face.

Also not all arabs look like Bin Laden, he's Syrian, who have red hair and blue eyes even. You making assumptions based on what you preceive arabs to look like not actual facts go sit down :lol:

He ain't white, you might as well call Alicia Keyes white if you basing it off skin color PAPI

White my dude as in color pigment. If he was standing next to a black and a Latino the black and Latino would get harassed before him ASAP. And those commercials are over there they have commercials of cesaro in Latin America too and he does the promos there as well so no they do not brand him as Arabic.

Last edited:
bruh do YOU want him to be white? :rofl:

He's not simple as that you can wish upon a star all you like he ain't white man. Why are trying to convince me off?

Then what do you want kid? :lol: :lol:

He's Arab not white, you may think he look white, but to others I bet he doesn't and I guarantee when he come out the Mosque come Friday, bigots hate him too. Go to bed bruh

First of all papa, I'm not a kid 27, with a pharmaceutical degree and lisence to practice in the state of ny. Don't gimme that

Last edited:
It's not even the money, it's the lifestyle and travel load that might not do it for Styles.

Last edited:
I never knew Zayn was Arabic till the dirt sheets. He looks like a random white dude from Montreal.

This is my point if you don't know him you would think he was white. Unless of course you are from that region. I could compare it to like a Dominican know what a Puerto Rican looks like and vice versa but we both look the same to everybody else

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom