Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

It's not even the money, it's the lifestyle and travel load that might not do it for Styles.
Yeah I don't think he will ever sign. I don't know about the money part but the traveling he to be a *****. Dudes spend like a day at home then have to travel :smh: na I'm not not about that life

Funny thing about is that certain people thought I was Dominican for the longest. When I told them I was black they were like, "huh?"  

I'm dark skin bruh, people always think I'm black when I tell them I am not black the say Haitian then I just say na Dominicano. Grew up around the Harlem/wash heights boarder if you want to call it that before moving fully into the heights.

Last edited:
who cares if he is white. you sound racist as hell. people like you are what's wrong wit the world. always bringing up a 1000 year head start and ****. you said it yourself you have a degree and a license to practice. and you ain't white. so what's the big deal about skin color. the dudes skin is white. but he isn't an American catholic. did wcw or wwe market Goldberg as a Jew??

Still get stopped in the streets and looked as **** when I go uptown even with a suit what you know about that. Nothing

Last edited:
Dudes wants Arabs to be white whats next? The world is bigger than the heightz money. Yes to us in the region, hell oustide of america in general he looks Syrian, **** the definition of Syrian. Just beucase you got the wrong view of someone don't assume we supposed to follow that dumb ****

who cares if he is white. you sound racist as hell. people like you are what's wrong wit the world. always bringing up a 1000 year head start and ****. you said it yourself you have a degree and a license to practice. and you ain't white. so what's the big deal about skin color. the dudes skin is white. but he isn't an American catholic. did wcw or wwe market Goldberg as a Jew??

Still get stopped in the streets and looked as **** when I go uptown even with a suit what you know about that. Nothing
I'm white and get stopped at every airport because I have tan skin. but I'm Italian who cares

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

While there is nothing definite at this point, WWE is expecting Daniel Bryan to be out for a long time. The company is keeping quiet in regards to his status but the word backstage is “looking negative” and it is being said that he may not be able to return at all.

Basically, the current status is that Bryan’s promo on Raw when he relinquished the Intercontinental Title was completely legit and he wasn’t playing it up for storylines.

mean.gif

Last edited:
Dudes wants Arabs to be white whats next? The world is bigger than the heightz money. Yes to us in the region, hell oustide of america in general he looks Syrian, **** the definition of Syrian. Just beucase you got the wrong view of someone don't assume we supposed to follow that dumb ****

This is my point if you don't know him you would think he was white. Unless of course you are from that region. I could compare it to like a Dominican know what a Puerto Rican looks like and vice versa but we both look the same to everybody else

And i don't live in the heights anymore

I'm white and get stopped at every airport because I have tan skin. but I'm Italian who cares

Not even talking about the airport I'm talking about just in the street walking and cop feeling all up on you asking questions.
yes I get stopped by cops 2 times a week. I don't blame it on my skin tone. people are too quick to blame things on race now a days. people are racist. black people are just as racist as white people. (no one take that personal). but the black people who are racist think they are allowed to be racist because the whites held back their ancestors and whatever other reasons people want to bring up. it's 2015 people need to get over **** like that or we will never move forward. and I don't mean every black person or every white person. im just speaking in general. I have friends of every race and j don't even see people's skin color. I never did so maybe that's why it bothers me when this **** gets brought up in literally every and any situation in today's world.

yes I get stopped by cops 2 times a week. I don't blame it on my skin tone. people are too quick to blame things on race now a days. people are racist. black people are just as racist as white people. (no one take that personal). but the black people who are racist think they are allowed to be racist because the whites held back their ancestors and whatever other reasons people want to bring up. it's 2015 people need to get over **** like that or we will never move forward. and I don't mean every black person or every white person. im just speaking in general. I have friends of every race and j don't even see people's skin color. I never did so maybe that's why it bothers me when this **** gets brought up in literally every and any situation in today's world.

View media item 1542793
White folks getting killed by cops then getting called thugs and ratchet on TV news? Na stop it it's not the same at all. I live downtown now and have lived uptown it's a different world more aggressive militarized cops targeting blacks and Latinos.

Last edited:
this is a pointless discussion. you think white peopke have something against you because you have dark skin. get over it. if it was that serious you wouldn't have a degree or have a job or anything like that. you would of been held down in every aspect of your life. the race thing only comes out when it works in your favor. like I said that's what's wrong with this country.

Back
Top Bottom