Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Watch anything from the first half of Joe's TNA run (and AJ too for that matter)..Those are the matches when you can tell they really care and think the company will be something in the future..

I'm very excited to see what Joe is going to do in NXT..And to be honest I don't even care if he get's called up to the main roster to be misused..Having him down in FL putting on 4+ Star matches each week/month is fine with me..And he'll do some great things in NXT just like AJ does in NJPW..Seems like once some of the guys who've spent significant time in TNA get to leave they find their spark for the business again and they do some of their best work..Hopefully Tongan Jeff is the same..

Joe vs punk 30 min roh match and triple threat Joe v aj styles v Christopher Daniels in tna are probably the most well known. I think they're both on youtube

Thanks bro

Basically any triple threat and singles matches in TNA vs Styles/Daniels/Angle/Low Ki. Can't exactly remember, but I wanna say he had really good matches with Christian and Kazarian too.

Watch anything from the first half of Joe's TNA run (and AJ too for that matter)..Those are the matches when you can tell they really care and think the company will be something in the future..

I'm very excited to see what Joe is going to do in NXT..And to be honest I don't even care if he get's called up to the main roster to be misused..Having him down in FL putting on 4+ Star matches each week/month is fine with me..And he'll do some great things in NXT just like AJ does in NJPW..Seems like once some of the guys who've spent significant time in TNA get to leave they find their spark for the business again and they do some of their best work..Hopefully Tongan Jeff is the same..

Styles' early TNA catalog is solid, but man, his run post TNA has been 10x better. Just testament to his hard work and evolution.

At least @TripleH has a clue on how to book women. @VinceMcMahon needs a clue. #sexist #WomenCanMainEventAnyDay

Yeah Gail ain't ever coming back but she's right

At least @TripleH has a clue on how to book women. @VinceMcMahon needs a clue. #sexist #WomenCanMainEventAnyDay

Its really night and day between the main roster and NXT. They let these women really wrestle down in FL

Keep thinking that it wouldn't work. If promoted correctly, it will and can work.

Grown men aren't going to be her target audience. Kids would be. Especially little girls. Those little girls have fathers, who will buy merchandise for their daughters.

Yea she can be like Emma if they treat her as such.

It is WWE's problem to mess up

Not to mention that frame tho [emoji]128064[/emoji]

How was the show anyway? Haven't had a chance to watch.

Its really night and day between the main roster and NXT. They let these women really wrestle down in FL

But really tho, even if they gave the women on the main roster time I don't think they could put on the caliber of matches the women at NXT do. nattie, piage, summer, emma, naomi that's it.

that's also because they know how to wrestle. none of these main roster broads are worth 5 minutes of ring time.

But really tho, even if they gave the women on the main roster time I don't think they could put on the caliber of matches the women at NXT do. nattie, piage, summer, emma, naomi that's it.

Exactly...there was a period of time where you can hold the Diva's title simply for being pretty *cought* Kelly Kelly *cough*

that's also because they know how to wrestle. none of these main roster broads are worth 5 minutes of ring time.

True, but people like Nattie and Namoi should of been champs for a while now. Do you call up rookies and put the strap on them over the vets that were with mediocre talent?

True, but people like Nattie and Namoi should of been champs for a while now. Do you call up rookies and put the strap on them over the vets that were with mediocre talent?
yeah the few that can go get displaced for the few that have that "look."

This might just happen with Charlotte. Mattie is the new Victoria just there to help the younger girls out

Last edited:
Think Charlotte worked her last NXT match last night. If Paige and bella have a match at ec I think she'll appear the following Monday night. They should have a women's elimination chamber match tho.

No, she doesn't have that "IT" factor. I think Sasha Banks will outsell her easily.
I disagree. Banks persona isn't as relatable as Bayley. You are saying she doesn't have IT. She does have it. YOU are seriously underestimating what an adorable upbeat lovable character can do for young girls. But we will see. When she moves streamers and t shirts and headbands and wristbands I will be sure to remind you

Nobody is saying she is going to be a top tier woman athlete. She will be a mid card female. Like I said think Kofi. Usos. The will have that type of . impact with her demographic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom