Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Sucks Destination America is dropping TNA. TNA pretty much dug their own grave with not paying their wrestlers, and having Hogan continuously favor outside/ex-WWE/WCW guys over their homegrown talent. When TNA was about it's homegrown talent, it was simply a much show, a true alternative to the WWE. I hope TNA either finds a way to get another tv deal and gains the exposure it needs to actually pay their wrestlers, or those wrestlers go off to other companies and be successful. With the right roster moves, GFW and LU could definitely benefit. I'd love for some non-WWE company to take off in the US to give the WWE something to really fear, but that's probably asking a lot of this point. I need to see EC3, Magnus, and a handful of other guys on tv weekly.

And a Happy Birthday to case aka THE STANGER :smokin

@casekicks

500x1000px-LL-248983bb_10eq4xc.jpeg

200x200px-ZC-c75326a1_cakes2Bcakes2Bcakes2B005.jpeg

200x200px-ZC-67fecf41_HappyBirthday.gif

sheedbirthday.jpg

Sucks Destination America is dropping TNA. TNA pretty much dug their own grave with not paying their wrestlers, and having Hogan continuously favor outside/ex-WWE/WCW guys over their homegrown talent. When TNA was about it's homegrown talent, it was simply a much show, a true alternative to the WWE. I hope TNA either finds a way to get another tv deal and gains the exposure it needs to actually pay their wrestlers, or those wrestlers go off to other companies and be successful. With the right roster moves, GFW and LU could definitely benefit. I'd love for some non-WWE company to take off in the US to give the WWE something to really fear, but that's probably asking a lot of this point. I need to see EC3, Magnus, and a handful of other guys on tv weekly.

And a Happy Birthday to case aka THE STANGER :smokin
original TNA was fresh and pretty decent. then it became WCW redux and died quickly.

Probably gonna watch NXT after these Mets and Rangers games.

Yeah. Copped off the SNKRS app. Could've doubled up but passed on the second one. Shooting myself in the foot for not copping the all white boosts. :smh:

Passed on all, saw the playoff 11's low at a mom and pop for retail was gonna take out the credit card real quick but had to pass too. Trying not to buy dam shoes anymore or atleast limit myself to 5 a year.

Just read some of Josh Matthews tweets, dude is feeling himself way too much. :smh:

Anyone else see Joe and Punk teasing a match in Cleveland tomorrow night? :nerd: No way Trips would like that.

Just read some of Josh Matthews tweets, dude is feeling himself way too much. :smh:

Anyone else see Joe and Punk teasing a match in Cleveland tomorrow night? :nerd: No way Trips would like that.

Trips or the bald head dude from ufc won't allow that. Just talk

Passed on all, saw the playoff 11's low at a mom and pop for retail was gonna take out the credit card real quick but had to pass too. Trying not too buy dam shoes anymore or atleast limit myself to 5 a year.

Debating whether I wanna cop the lows. I already got the mids. I might have to limit myself to but damn it's tempting. Can barely get in my closet. :smh:

Last edited:
Missed the latter part of SD, and after reading the rest, some random notes from what I didn't originally see:

- It's cool they've sustained Ambrose's build. On the flipped, Bray seems to be Rusev right now. Both dudes are pretty high in the pecking order as heels, yet both have been stymied by Cena :lol: :smh:
- Barrett won the IC title, then took multiple pins the weeks following. Barrett won KOTR, and has still taken a surpassing amount of pins. So much for bringing KOTR back.
- Based on their gimmicks, they may as well let Rose/Slator be an actual tag team. It would seem pretty seamless on paper.
- Cody is too good to be doing nothing right now. He's played multiple characters to perfection, and he should be doing much more than what he's doing right now.

Just look at Naomi :smh: :smh:
View media item 1545371View media item 1545372View media item 1545373View media item 1545374View media item 1545375View media item 1545377View media item 1545378

Last edited:
I don't understand NT.

There is a thread about dudes talking about each other's MEATS but a thread about Bowel Movements gets locked?

Back
Top Bottom