Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

- Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are said to be big proponents of changing the way women in WWE are featured. Apparently this is very much based on Stephanie’s influence and the success UFC has had with Ronda Rousey.

It’s said that the two aren’t UFC fans but are fans of Rousey and her recent Sports Illustrated cover was another sign to them that times have changed and it’s a different era. At the same time, it was said to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Vince McMahon still sees women in the role that they’re currently in on WWE’s main roster.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

where you been pal. I feel like k haven't saw you post in a minute my man
@John2st wattup homie,yea been a min just been busy.plus ntwt kind of fell off.and that bad booking botched my title shot lol.

nah but im good man just tryna bring relevance back to this place.how u my dude ?

- Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are said to be big proponents of changing the way women in WWE are featured. Apparently this is very much based on Stephanie’s influence and the success UFC has had with Ronda Rousey.

It’s said that the two aren’t UFC fans but are fans of Rousey and her recent Sports Illustrated cover was another sign to them that times have changed and it’s a different era. At the same time, it was said to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Vince McMahon still sees women in the role that they’re currently in on WWE’s main roster.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Dude is a cold b**** man
Haka Michinoku
laugh.gif

You know what the Usos need?..
A more serious gimmick..
pimp.gif
 Vintage Case!
pimp.gif

The Chair Man of WCW! La Parka was always good for a laugh whenever he popped up on Nitro.

Funny enough I decided to start reading the Death of WCW. Did anyone know that before the Giant, Davey Boy Smith was originally suppose to be the 4th member of the nWo. It's been a very solid and easy read so far.

The Chair Man of WCW! La Parka was always good for a laugh whenever he popped up on Nitro.

Funny enough I decided to start reading the Death of WCW. Did anyone know that before the Giant, Davey Boy Smith was originally suppose to be the 4th member of the nWo. It's been a very solid and easy read so far.

That and the Eddie Guerrero book are very good reads

Last edited:

There's a book called Death of WCW?..Don't think I've ever heard of it or the DBS/NWO thing either..

There's a book called Death of WCW?..Don't think I've ever heard of it or the DBS/NWO thing either..

Yeah Bryan Alvarez wrote it. A NWA/WCW guy like yourself would enjoy it. It's a year by year accounting of all the decisions that were made and such. They start off talking about the NWA/Crockett Promotion days.

The Davey Boy Smith tidbit was in there. Apparently he re-signed with the WWF at the 11th hour but he was originally suppose to be the 4th member, not the Giant.

I definitely did not remember that Goldberg was treated as second rate as the World Champion. Hogan was still getting all the main event slots with the celebrities. :smh: Reminds me of what John Cena did to poor CM Punk during his 434 days.

Last edited:
Yeah Bryan Alvarez wrote it. A NWA/WCW guy like yourself would enjoy it. It's a year by year accounting of all the decisions that were made and such. They start off talking about the NWA/Crockett Promotion days.

The Davey Boy Smith tidbit was in there. Apparently he re-signed with the WWF at the 11th hour but he was originally suppose to be the 4th member, not the Giant.

I definitely did not remember that Goldberg was treated as second rate as the World Champion. Hogan was still getting all the main event slots with the celebrities. :smh: Reminds me of what John Cena did to poor CM Punk during his 434 days.

Don't suppose you'd have a digital copy you could send me?

Somebody recommend me a good adult beverage to drink tonight..I want to get obliterated and I'm not a drinker..

so this years super juniors is starting up....anybody know where to watch the finals match from last year? ricochet v kushida? every video i find is blocked :smh: thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom