Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

I know I'm in the minority... I do not like the AXS commentary... To me, Barnett and Ranallo are constantly pandering...

You know who's commentary I really enjoy?... Excalibur... He's a damn good announcer... Him and Styles are the only guys I know who are really good solo...

I know I'm in the minority... I do not like the AXS commentary... To me, Barnett and Ranallo are constantly pandering...

You know who's commentary I really enjoy?... Excalibur... He's a damn good announcer... Him and Styles are the only guys I know who are really good solo...

Let's duel for Eden
When do I get to wash @Meangene45 at the next NTWT ppv? The IC champ doesn't wanna get ring rust due to lack of activity. :lol:

While they do have their moments of going overboard with the pandering, they call all the transitional maneuvers and everything in between and that is appreciated by me.

Last edited:
When do I get to wash @Meangene45 at the next NTWT ppv? The IC champ doesn't wanna get ring rust due to lack of activity. :lol:
While they do have their moments of going overboard with the pandering, they call all the transitional maneuvers and all everything in between and that is appreciated by me.

you and i both... dfly is too busy watching pron on his laptop than posting a few NTWT ppvs :smh:

What up bigego24 bigego24

How about the day of Elimination Chamber?

you and i both... dfly is too busy watching pron on his laptop than posting a few NTWT ppvs :smh:

Teanna Trump & Noemilk stays in my rotation. :wink:

Watching NXT.... This is the best damn women's match I've ever seen....

It's soooo good. 2 best female workers in the company.

What up bigego24 bigego24

How about the day of Elimination Chamber?
Works for me. He called me out and will surely regret it. :lol:
Teanna Trump & Noemilk stays in my rotation. :wink:
It's soooo good. 2 best female workers in the company.
match exceeded all expectations for sure. I knew they'd put in work but that was top tier level **** for real. Also I just found out they make java dutches... :smile: :smokin :nthat:

Case that Orlando Jordan vs Heidenreich US title match...my goodness that was one of the most underwhelming matches I've ever seen :lol: I don't know what made them think a no build feud between two heels was a good idea. Doesn't help that the match was boring as **** too.

:smokin at the Teanna Trump and Noemilk mentions :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom