Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

"I'm an African American that's not supposed to be able to do this and I'm doing it!"

laugh.gif

It's so delicious :lol: and the no sugar added version is amazing just shows you don't need a ton of sugar to be tasty.

I couldn't find the no sugar added one, is that better?

Low key felt bad because I was standing in line with ice cream and solution for my contacts while these kids were buying liquor for their party bus :lol: :smh:.

Haven't been keeping up with much wrestling. Started watching nxt unstoppable.

Anyone else like Tyler Breeze's entrance better than balor's? Balor's entrance needs to be shorter. The crowd was really hype from an entrance and some body paint.

I laughed when they talked about Emma taking Bayley's stuff and how she'd teach her how to commit misdemeanours.

Up to the part where they show Carmella. Damn that girl is fine. blake and murphy's entrance will give people seizures if it hasn't already.

It's so delicious :lol: and the no sugar added version is amazing just shows you don't need a ton of sugar to be tasty.

I couldn't find the no sugar added one, is that better?

Low key felt bad because I was standing in line with ice cream and solution for my contacts while these kids were buying liquor for their party bus :lol: :smh:.
yeah there's only like 4-6 grams of sugar in it in comparison to the 23+ you get in regular ice cream. still tasted great too. it's got that teal label on it that says no sugar added.

Man I tried a couple times to get into Lucha Underground, but I just don't like it at all..I don't know if it's the, IMO, boring matches or the fact that that fat bastrd Conan is involved..Either way I can't dig it..

But NJPW on AXStv continues to impress me week after week..

Back
Top Bottom