Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Man I gotta say guys this was a damn good ppv..Even the Bo and Bella matches were pretty decent..Obviously match of the night goes to KO/Cena..Top Performers of the night go to Owens, then Jeans, with Sextant coming in 3rd..

Very solid PPV despite the absolutely terrible crowd. KO is gonna be a STAR

Seth with the reaction at the end :rofl:

I don't suppose anyone has an extra ticket to Money In The Bank in Columbus?..I really would like to go since it'll be the last event I get to attend before I have my 2 back surgeries at the end of the month..

I don't suppose anyone has an extra ticket to Money In The Bank in Columbus?..I really would like to go since it'll be the last event I get to attend before I have my 2 back surgeries at the end of the month..
You mind telling us the entire history of your back issues?

I always see you posting it but I never knew what started it all

Back in my day I was known to smack a btch or 2 up..

giphy.gif

I'm guessing that VKM sees a lot of Mick Foley in KO... Similar paths as well... Both fantastic promos, and fantastic workers in a unique way... Both not the most well of bodied, but overcome everything despite it...
All of this. Steen is going to be the man when he officially comes to the main roster.

Goodnight fellas

@4wrestling
EC Match Tracker

Does Xavier Woods enter the Elimination Chamber structure? yes
Does Torito enter the Elimination Chamber structure? yes
Is a LEXAN POD broken during the match? (IC Title EC Match) it popped out…twice
laugh.gif

Who comes to the ring first? (Cena/Owens) Owens
Does Kevin Owens kick out of the AA? yes
Does John Cena kick out of the pop up power bomb? of course
Does Triple H appear during the match? (Rollins/Ambrose) idk I fell asleep
Does Kane physically attack either man? (Rollins/Ambrose) idk I was still sleeping
Thank you @NewZ05

And Happy Birthday
nthat.gif

Can someone confirm the last two?

I know Ambrose did a dive onto Kane during the match, but I'm not sure if Kane actually attacked him.

And I don't know if Triple H came out DURING the match.

Please @ me if you have  the answers so I don't miss the post.

Assuming I can get these two answers, I will have a new thread with the ppv prediction contest results by this afternoon.

Last edited:
Network is free again for June.

Can someone confirm the last two?

I know Ambrose did a dive onto Kane during the match, but I'm not sure if Kane actually attacked him.
And I don't know if Triple H came out DURING the match.

Please @ me if you have the answers so I don't miss the post.

Assuming I can get these two answers, I will have a new thread with the ppv prediction contest results by this afternoon.

HHH didn't come out. Don't remember if Kane attacked anyone..don't think he did.

Last edited:
Yo, since I signed up for the Network for the Rumble, every (first) month after has been free for new subscribers :smh: .

Yo, since I signed up for the Network for the Rumble, every (first) month after has been free for new subscribers :smh: .

I know people get upset for that but that's pretty much how all these monthly subscriptions (netflix,etc) work.

Gotta give Cena a lot of props for last night. A little too much punching for my liking, but he helped put on a terrific match. Just shows that he can really do some great work when he feels like it. Unfortunately, we usually just get Super Cena killing everyone.

I think Cena's top 3 matches over the last couple years have to be Punk on Raw, Cesaro on Raw and KO last night. What y'all think?

I think Cena's top 3 matches over the last couple years have to be Punk on Raw, Cesaro on Raw and KO last night. What y'all think?

Replace the ko match from last night with the Bryan match from summer slam 13. Ko match was good but if I go looking I could come up with better matches

Last edited:
Replace the ko match from last night with the Bryan match from summer slam 13. Ko match was good but if I go looking I could come up with better matches
I'd have to re-watch that SummerSlam match. I remember thinking it was good at the time, but not great. Was more entertained by the KO match.

Back
Top Bottom